Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Less Than Jake Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by suburban myth, Mar 10, 2016.

1. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Anthem and Hello Rockview are my other two favs, personally.

Evolution Kid likes this.
  2. Evolution Kid

I may be going broke, but I'm never broken down. Prestigious

Got into them bc of Metalheads being on THP3. Then my cousin introduced me to the rest of their catalogue while they were recording Anthem. Immediately ordered the deluxe package for Anthem bc it was being released on my birthday that year haha. Listened to Losing Streak and Pezcore nonstop until Anthem came out. Then from there I worked back to Borders and Rockview. I find myself listening to GNV FLA more often than anything else lately.

suburban myth likes this.
  3. Evolution Kid

Vinnie/LTJ have mentioned a few times there will be another press going up for both so hopefully you'll have another chance soon =)

4. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Oh, sweet! Any idea of general timing?

5. suburban myth

Rock-n-Roll Pizzeria Prestigious

They posted that they were gonna do a second run of them, but I haven't seen anything more on that in a month or two... something to look out for!

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  6. suburban myth

Ha - beat me to it!

7. suburban myth

Rock-N-Roll Pizzeria is my fucking favorite! It's tough to choose one best song off that album, but that's gotta be it for me.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  8. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I need these so bad.

9. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Damn, I definitely need one of those Hello Rockview pins.

10. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Hoping they make a second batch.

11. Evolution Kid

There will be an online batch. I think at this point they're waiting for them to get in before they put them up online.

12. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

How do you get all this inside info?

13. Evolution Kid

14. Evolution Kid

Haha if you follow Vinnie on social media he'll usually post what's up. Though LTJ have mentioned it a few times on their proper social media at this point regarding a second reissue. Not as a new post but in response to people asking in the comments. Though in this case Vinnie told me they would have some online in Orlando lol.

15. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

God they are one of my favorite bands. I remember seeing them at Warped with my brother who had to be in middle school and Roger was so cool to him at the meet and greet. We were also the last ones in line. He remembered me because I said hey to him as he was running tent to tent through the rain before their set.

Drove down for the 20 year anniversary tour and was so pissed I bought a VIP package and then couldn't go last summer when they toured.

16. suburban myth

They're definitely one of the coolest / most down to Earth bands I've ever seen - incredibly approachable guys. One of my favorite things about wake & bake is that they'll just hang out talking to anyone who shows up early enough.

bd007h likes this.
  17. suburban myth

Hey hey, according to their Facebook page the repress of Rockview and losing streak will go back up this week for the people that missed out.

18. Evolution Kid

My wallet is already cringing lol.

19. suburban myth

Haha, dude are you gonna order more?! I'm seriously thinking about it so I can leave a set wrapped. I don't usually do that, but for some reason I want to with these.

20. Evolution Kid

If they're priced as well as the last round was...I probably will haha. At the moment I have around 150 LTJ records. I'll have to post the pictures soon. Maybe I'll dig them out later tonight haha.

21. Michael Schmidt

Thanks for the heads up @suburban myth! Hopefully I get one of each this time. And @Evolution Kid, let's be real, you are going to jump on this pressing too haha. That collection doesn't build itself.

Evolution Kid likes this.
  22. Evolution Kid

So true @Michael Schmidt hahaha.

Here goes on pictures!

All of the LPs I have. Took up pretty much my entire living room to take the picture haha.
    [​IMG]

Megadeth Split 7" / Slayer 7" / Smoke Spot 7" / Muppets 7"
    [​IMG]

Kemuri Split 7" / Pez Kings 7" / Do the Math 7"
    [​IMG]

G-Man Training Target 7" / T.V. EP 7"
    [​IMG]

Crash Course In Being An Asshole 7" / American Idle 7" / Live from Japan 2x7" / Live from Chicago 7" / Conviction Notice 7" / Anthem 7x7" Set
    [​IMG]

Various flexi 7"s / Pie Tin / Pizza Box / Cereal Box / GNV FLA 3x7" Box Set / Some cassettes / A few other random 7"s
    [​IMG]

Rest of the random 7"s
    [​IMG]

The various other shaped and random sized records. A couple 10"s, a few 5" records and a 10" flexi as well as the Rockview box set.
    [​IMG]

And lastly, all the various compilations records I have.
    [​IMG]

23. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

When I first started buying vinyl nearly a decade ago this was my goal. Unfortunately between the army and this become popular I'm no where near even having all the albums.

24. Michael Schmidt

That is insane haha

suburban myth and Evolution Kid like this.
  25. Evolution Kid

Dude I can imagine. As crazy as my collection looks it's only a little more than half of all the variants that have been released if you can believe it. I have 185 record variants in the collection, not including the new live album and represses. Ballpark there's something like 305 total variants including compilation records and the new presses.

@Michael Schmidt Thanks!