Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Less Than Jake / Pepper Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty sure they alternate as Pepper is closing my date unfortunately

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Pepper is closing in Detroit too

Show is selling bad here in Michigan, moved from Royal Oak Music Theater to the Majestic

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Less Than Jake closed last night, but in all the promotion I have seen for tonight, Less Than Jake is top billed. I'll try calling the box office when the venue opens.

4. Daniel182

I think the price was too high for this tour. The Chicago date came out to $35 after fees. The only reason I'm going is because I found a ticket for $20 on Craigslist.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

LTJ+Pepper is just a weird combo and the fact that the openers aren't well known doesn't help either

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Yeah, my brother went to the show at The Rave and said the same thing. He went to see Red City Radio and Less Than Jake.

7. m32137

Regular

St Augustine hasn't been selling well, either, but it's a huge venue. About 1,400 of 3,900 sold.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I won't be surprised if this moves from Agora Theater to Ballroom but we'll see. I hope it does

9. Frobert

Regular

I just called Concord Music Hall and they confirmed that Less Than Jake is headlining tonight.

10. Daniel182

Okay thanks. Let me know if you see set times!

11. Marblez

Went last night and will be there tonight. Don't have set times, but last night LTJ closed as well. Kash'd Out began at 7 and LTJ was on at 1015.

12. Daniel182

Looks like LTJ at 10:45 tonight per Roger on Instagram.

13. Daniel182

I was pretty excited to see P.S. Shock the World tonight. Didn't expect it.

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm excited I get to leave this one pretty early! Did they have their new EP on vinyl?

I also shouldn't buy it but I really want that varsity jacket. I have the exact same one, but it's NFG and I love it.

15. Daniel182

I didn't actually look at their merch last night, but I believe there is a "tour pressing" of the new EP on vinyl.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Solid I'll be picking that up

17. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I guess I'm going tonight in Cleveland after all. @JaytotheGee do you know what time LTJ will be going on?

18. Daniel182

What time does the first band start? I can help you figure it out based on that.

19. Michael Schmidt

Doors are 6:30, so I assume the first band goes on at 7 or 7:30.

20. Daniel182

Looks like Pepper is closing the show in Cleveland. If that is the case, and if the first band starts at 7:00, I would expect LTJ around 8:40.

21. Michael Schmidt

It would be nice if Red City Radio was opening like on one of the legs. I'm just expecting a weird crowd because of Pepper. Oh well, I will always enjoy LTJ live.

22. Daniel182

The Chicago show I went to on Wednesday was totally fine crowd-wise. LTJ closed the show, and pretty much everyone there was into them.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Ah damn sorry didn't see this we could have met up!

I had a great time last night I got there about 10 mins before they started and left right after so it was perfect timing. I was surprised at the amount crowd reaction they got and how many people left after they played

24. Michael Schmidt

No worries. There was definitely a drop off after LTJ played. I watched a few songs by Pepper and RJ and Buddy played a song, which was cool. But, I am just not really a Pepper fan.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

We had a Metallica tribute band play at HOB that night and my girlfriend really like Metallica so we left to go there haha