Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Less Than Jake Interviews Bodyjar and Vice Versa

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Roger Lima of Less Than Jake and Cam Baines of Bodyjar took turns interviewing each other for MusicFeeds:

I’m not sure, to be honest, we had a massive break-up that lasted 3 years until Descendents asked us to tour, so we got back together and made ‘Role Model’, which did well. Then for some reason, we decided to have more time off when we really should have maybe done another album quickly, but we never seem to do anything the right way; we prefer the hard and weird way of doing things. Besides, that having kids thing has been popular in our band, also I opened a skate shop called Locality Store in Melbourne.

2. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Such a weird thing to say "We had a massive breakup but got back together just because a band asked us to go on tour." haha. Also weird that he did not mention that they have a new EP coming out soon. I'm sooo excited for that.