Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Less Than Jake / Face to Face - Spring 2018 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by GEM37, Feb 14, 2018.

1. GEM37

She haunts the roads

[​IMG]

2. sirata107

Face to Face is one of those bands that's been around forever that I never got into. Maybe it's finally time. I'll be in LA for the Thursday WATT show so I may as well get there a day early and see some ska.

Michael G likes this.
  3. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

If you're looking for a good place to start, their first three albums are gold. How To Ruin Everything is also a super underrated record from later in their career.

4. sirata107

Sweet, thanks. Are they more mid-school punk? When I first started listening to this music it was LTJ, RBF, Bad Religion, Goldfinger, MxPx, etc. So I feel like they played with bands I liked, but they just never caught me for whatever reason.

5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yeah I was pretty late getting into them as well. I'd say they sound like a mix of social distortion and old Green Day with a bit of Jawbreaker mixed in, if that's helpful at all haha

sirata107 likes this.
  6. Michael G

Regular

With the exception of Warped Tour 14 and 16, this is Less Than Jake’s first time playing Albuquerque since 07! So excited