Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LEGO

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by recall reality, Mar 6, 2020.

1. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

The thread to talk about all things LEGO!

2. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I actually watch Will Arnett's Lego Master's show. Some of these people build insaaaane models.

3. recall reality

A LEGO Brickumentary introduced me to the world of MOCs and the fact that there is a very active and awesome LEGO community. I'm planning to go to my first BrickFair this year.

4. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Now this is the content I crave

5. yung_ting

Trusted

am not visually creative so I would never use them myself but I absolutely love getting stoned and marvelling at the builds in LEGO Masters

JRGComedy likes this.
  6. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Sets recently have been so expensive, so the only series I've been actively collecting over the past few years is the DC Superheroes, and I'm really happy with the minifigure series, much easier on the wallet than new sets.

7. recall reality

!!!

8. EntryLevelDave

"I Would Do Anything For Love" Slaps. Supporter

I was too before all this virus stuff hit. I'm trying my hand at building out my first MOC now actually!

9. recall reality

Nice! What are you building?

I started a LEGO winter village this year for under my tree and may build some new stuff for that. I have way too many ideas. They introduced 32x32 white base plates recently which will be a huge help.

10. EntryLevelDave

"I Would Do Anything For Love" Slaps. Supporter

I wanna do a variation of this and build off it to include the other half of the episode.

11. recall reality Feb 15, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 15, 2021)
    recall reality

Here's a look at the winter village my girlfriend and I made under our Christmas tree. I built a base out of wood and the LEGO base plates sit on that. The whole thing is around 3.5 x 6.5 ft. The Christmas tree stand is hidden inside the mountain that I built and the tree just rises out of the peak. I learned a lot and I've got some exiting ideas for it next year.

IMG_E1791.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

Joe, Furry Werthers and troyplaysbass like this.