Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Legion (FX) TV Show • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, May 31, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Jon Hamm talking about how we're all being distorted by our phones and social media has finally convinced me that this show is actually very dumb and just thinks it's smart

kbeef2 likes this.
  2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I didn’t love that part and this season is straight up whacky but I’m loving the ride.

3. Can we tie the Jon Hamm sequences to the characters? Who's a deluded narcissist?

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I’m starting to think it’s Noah Hawley

Garrett L. likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Lenny and Kerry look so much alike and like that has to be intentional right

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I don't really see it haha

Next episode looks insane, this season is just taking way too long to progress.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Next episode was gonna be the season finale until they weirdly added one more pretty recently, not sure how that's gonna work

8. Renewed for S3.

Statement by FX Networks/FX Productions president of original programming Eric Schrier.

primavera likes this.
  9. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

yesssssss

10. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Nice!

11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Surprised it isn’t a planned final season. The ratings are awful.

But stoked! Hope it’s a little more focused than this season

12. Ya the ratings are kind of abysmal, so I'm glad FX is supporting it. Their relationship with Hawley must be strong. I wonder if Hawley and Stevens doing that movie together will affect the release schedule of S3. I imagine it would, unless it's a really short film production.

13. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Nothing happens. Ever.

14. primavera

FX has typically not cared much about ratings. The Americans got s full six season run

15. primavera

damn, opening with True Love Waits is a Mood

16. primavera

probably my favorite episode of the season

17. Damn that was sad to watch Syd's gradual realization about how bad David is/could be.

primavera likes this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah that episode is wild. I really hope the finale ties up all the seemingly random shit from this season. The delusions, the multiple timelines with alternate Davids, the future. Seems like a lot to cram into one episode.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I REALLY hate that they suddenly turned David into some incel rapist, that was fucked. This season had way too much filler. Of all those bits with John Hamm narrating, only the delusion one slightly mattered. They just left Ptomy in that computer with the old woman, didn't revisit it. Melanie and Oliver just suddenly staying in the astral plane. Teasing the Minotaur all season only for it to die immediately.

I liked this season, I still think this show is better than a lot of what's on right now, but this season had less actual content than season 1 even though it's three episodes longer. Season 3 needs to be more focused. (I am definitely excited to see a season where David is legit the villain, I hope they handle that well)

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

This season has been pretty damn confusing for the most part haha. The first half of the season I was able to grasp, but the second half has had a ton of things that I just kinda let happen and not really understand

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

The back end plot literally being the plot of Deadpool 2 didn't help
    Most shows shouldn't have sexual assault arcs but I feel like something like this especially
    If Syd is the main character in season 3 I think I'll like this more, and more Kerry she's amazing

22. primavera

i loved it tbh

23. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

If the 3rd season is from the perspective of Syd, at least partially, that'll be pretty interesting. She's not exactly a hero either.

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Seems like they didn’t need that extra episode considering how slow the back half of the season was

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally finished.

Overall I think the first season was stronger. I loved Syd’s development this season. The finale I thought was really good,and I can’t wait for next season. David is legit unhinged now, and he has the potential to be a good final villain which is actually a great idea. The rape thing was fucked, but even without that all the other stuff he’s been doing are enough to make him evil.

I Am Mick likes this.