Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Legion (FX) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, May 31, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

3. cbow52

aka livethesounds Prestigious

I'm excited about this. seems a lot like the comics too, wonder how weird and trippy they get with it.

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I feel like this has gotten lost in the shuffle, which is a shame. I'm really looking forward to it. Feels nice to have a Marvel mutant adaptation that I can have this level of optimism for.

stayillogical likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm still bitter that this delayed a new season of Fargo, but it looks interesting enough i guess

7. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

This is gonna be crazy

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm really unsure. Legion is not a character I particularly like. The events he set in motion are interesting, but I'm just not a fan.

9. Tim

But this is a Fox Marvel adaptation that looks good! That never happens, lol.

Henry likes this.
  10. I'll give this a shot. I really dig the trailer and of course I love almost anything Xmen so why not.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Not a superhero/comic fan at all, but that initial trailer looks pretty cool

12. February!

Tim likes this.
  13. Feb. 8th, to be precise.

Tim likes this.
  14. EngineDown

Andy Greenwald just announced he's a co-producer and staff writer on this.

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Seeing more and more promotion for this. Definitely excited to check this out.

17. Less than a week away! Getting pretty good initial reviews.

Legion

Tim likes this.
  18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty excited for this after the 600 ads I saw last night. Forgot it was coming this week.

tucah, Tim and I Am Mick like this.
  19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, they promoted the shit out of this. I only watched half the game and saw like 10 commercials for it

20. Tim

Assuming this is as good as it looks, I hope the abundance of ads helps it become a big hit.

21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Why would FX air this at the same time FXX airs It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? They really think there's no significant crossover audience there at all?

RyanPm40, shea and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Do many people actually watch shows live anymore? They probably just assume people will be watching it later on demand or DVR

23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

This is gonna be great, in Hawley I trust.

24. EngineDown

yes, literally millions of people do it every week

25. Tim

I passingly mentioned something to my mom about a new show I want to watch this week, and she immediately knew I meant Legion based on all the commercials during the Super Bowl, lol. And she wasn't actively paying attention. So clearly it worked.