Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

League of Legends Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 9, 2016.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I agree with you, though we only have an outside perspective so it's hard to say. I've been a CLG fan since S4 so I thought Zikz could've helped TSM if anybody but I've yet to see the improvement that they really should have had by this point.

2. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Just to clarify I'm not blaming Zikz here - Every iteration of TSM has had somewhat similar issues. They've most certainly regressed as a team with the reintroduction of Grig, but I think the issues TSM have had historically run pretty deep into the organization.

NA as a whole needs to stop NAraming lol SIDELANES EXIST

3. K0ta

I would just like to bump this thread to say....

FREESM

MFA likes this.
  4. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

FREESM

MFA and K0ta like this.
  5. K0ta

Real proud of CLG this weekend. That first game was a bad look but I knew they weren't playing at all like themselves and was confident they would grow more comfortable and bounce back - glad to see they did strongly. I'm optimistic about the series against C9 even though it'll be a tough road. I think it'll be a good series.

MFA likes this.
  6. nomoretape

C9/CLG games are usually really good games.

K0ta and MFA like this.
  7. MFA

First game was entirely on optic being unable to manage sidelane pressure and they got severely burned because of it. CLG straight up outclassed them after they got better drafts in games 2 and 3.

Also very much looking forward to seeing where the LEC teams end up next week

K0ta likes this.
  8. K0ta

Definitely. The tie breaker game was an unusual one and CLG definitely dropped the ball plus Sneaky and Zeyzal went off. I expect a good series though, wouldn't be surprised if it went 5 games.

Absolutely, they had no idea where to apply pressure or when. Even with 4 barons + most drakes the gold gap remained small and they even were down in gold towards the end. Horrible execution from them.

Weldon also pointed to draft issues, their lack of engage made it so difficult and they just kept getting poked out. I could tell Wiggly was nervous, with Rek'Sai he should have been playing more aggressively early on but they also wanted to scale and they just let too much get away from them. Also the losing lanes didn't help I'm sure, not sure what Wiggly could have done besides maybe not get spooked at that first drake. They did a great job of coming back and his engages ended up getting them the picks they needed, but I don't expect a team like C9 to make those mistakes and let CLG come back if we give up 4 uncontested barons lol.

I was really impressed with the draft improvements, especially in game 2 you could see they anticipated Optic's gameplan and had counters at the ready. Good to see from a team that hasn't seen a BO5 in 2 years. Also Wiggly, after game 1 jitters, really stepped up and did not look like the playoff stage got to him. Both these things were concerns I had in the back of my head going into the series and I'm glad they didn't come to pass.

LEC still has a lot of teams fighting for positioning so should definitely be an interesting week for them.

MFA likes this.
  9. MFA

Fnatic vs Splyce should be a juicy one as they will both be fighting for the 2nd place bye. I wanna see Splyce do well but I have this gut feeling Fnatic's gonna bring the whacky shit to the table and completely catch Splyce offguard. Garen Yuumi was so goddamn funny to watch

10. nomoretape

C9 3-1 win

11. nomoretape

TSM XD

12. MFA

My entire day yesterday was just league lol all 3 series went to 5 games... FNC vs G2 was something else. Then straight after that got to chill out with some high quality TSM XD

13. MFA

Also I'm so goddamn close to hitting Diamond on TFT I can feel it in my bones

14. nomoretape

Easily my worst pick'ems ever.

15. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Since the Riot announcements I’ve gotten back into League

Shen is still my boy :heart:

16. CoffeeEyes17

I’ve been playing this quite a bit, it’s probably my “main” game at the moment and it’s been a lot of fun although it’s had its fair share of frustrating moments.

before I took a long break back in like 2015 I managed to get to gold mostly by playing with friends since I main support. Now I’m in bronze and while it’s been nice in a way because most people in bronze are pretty bad so I can relearn a lot of mechanics and be really aggressive it means that I’m very reliant on my teams to help me. Bronze players will be down 3 kills and decide to surrender which is SO FRUSTRATING since they don’t know how scaling works. Or worse the guys that think they’re the next Faker and go 0/11/3 and then blame the whole team.

maybe I need to just play Brand support and carry for my team until I get to a better ELO.

17. MFA

Buddy I'm in plat and trust me, this doesn't change unfortunately

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  18. CoffeeEyes17

Last night I was playing my main girl Leona for a few games and in one of them I deadass had my ADC yell at me because I had 0 kills and I was like, my guy that’s what supports do I’m helping you get kills and then he muted me

MFA likes this.
  19. Domaren Feb 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 28, 2020)
    Domaren

I hate this game since it can't give me an opportunity for playing in my enjoyment without upgrading my character. I really lov when I can beat the game without lvling and that's why I've started to search some tips about it. On different forums I found a tip about league of legends boosting that can help me with fast boosting and cheap price of it. Oh one more thing that it works without playing on it (guys do the thing by their own). So how are your thoughts about it guys? will it change my impression of it?

20. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Anybody here play Teamfight?

21. MFA

Yep! Hit Diamond in Set 1 & 2, Master in 3 & 3.5 :upside:Really enjoying Set 4 so far! Find it's a bit highroll though, I'm either first or 8 lmao

uuu likes this.
  22. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I started a new account because I was HARDstuck Diamond and hated it. We should play sometime!

23. MFA

Unfortunately I'm an EU player, don't have an NA acc :verysad: What's your favourite comp so far this set?

24. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I've been having some success with Duelist, but I just keep running into Ahri doublecasting or some weirdo 9 Cultists set. You?

25. MFA

My absolute favourite comp is probably Aphelios hypercarry, but it's a bit naff at the moment now the meta has kind of solidified a bit. It was obscene on PBE hah. I've been playing just about everything otherwise - I usually end up going hard on what I get early, like chosen Brawler or Cultist or Diana assassins (actually obscene comp if you get the correct Diana items, being gunblade/IE/Titans). Been trying to play a bit more flexibly recently, though, which usually just involves running early Cultists until I hit Dusks or Shade Zed.

Oh and Sharpshooters are great fun too, definitely prefer the 4 Keeper variant to the Vanguard Mystic one. Seen Spirit Sharpshooters played too - you play Ahri up front with GA and Morellos, she ults through GA, your Sharpshooters gain obscene AS, easy money

uuu likes this.