Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

League of Legends Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

haha

yeah two more paths would help, like a bruiser/top centered one and maybe a more aggressive support centered one but i really like this system so much more and im glad we dont have to buy runes anymore

MFA likes this.
  2. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Yeah those are the same two ideas I had, too haha. Would be really cool if they moved runes from other trees to them, too. Zombie ward and ghost poro to aggressive support path for example

I'd like to see a rune on that tree that gives you a sightstone upgrade or a stat bonus once a certain amount of wards placed is reached

Or even "gain ___ for x amount of wards cleared (caps at ___)"

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. CoffeeEyes17

yeah! that would be rad. a lot of times on Leona when I'm not in the thick of things I'm clearing wards like nobodies business as well as placing them ofc. would be neat to have a path that really encourages that. it would also be really cool, albeit probably hell to balance, if they had a path that made it more.....lucrative for both you and the ADC if you accidentally get the kill on an enemy champion. i always feel bad when i steal a kill from my ADC so it would be cool to have a keystone that makes it a lot less stressful for both you and your ADC, but I totally recognize that that would probably be OP as shit and difficult to balance as well as probably promoting way too aggressive support play.

4. MFA

You could probably stop it from being [​IMG] ly by limiting the stacks a la precision or domination! Or even something like "After killing a champion, for next ___ seconds allies you shield or heal gain bonus adaptive damage for 5 seconds." If you steal a kill then it still incentivizes you to defend your allies as it additionally buffs their damage within a limited window. However, that doesn't help early game for champs like leona or ali, so maybe rather than "allies you shield or heal", it should be "allies within ___ range"?

5. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

6. CoffeeEyes17

slowly working my way back into competitive and the meta as a whole. still going with my comfort pick of Leona most of the time but Braum and Zyra have also been my other two picks depending on team comp. i mained Zyra mid for so long that its wild how excellent she is as a support.

im considering buying Camille and working on my top game. im decently comfortable with jungling and mid but top needs some work. ive accepted that ill just never be an ADC type of player, for whatever reason i just cant do it no matter what i try.

7. nomoretape

When I was still playing I could never play bot. When I'm a support and I go aggro, my adc doesn't follow and vice versa. We're just never in sync.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  8. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Getting that Sivir pizza delivery skin. That's going to be my only purchase for League.

9. MFA

I need that lollipoppy emote like I need air

10. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I am absolutely gutted after hearing about Doublelift's family last night...completely unreal. I am heartbroken for him. :tear:

11. TerrancePryor

HYPE.

12. K0ta

Who's ready for LCS this week?

CLG NYC 2019 LCS Viewing Party

Do I go and watch them get smashed with a bunch of other fans or sit at home and cry by myself about it? Hmmm the life of a CLG fan.

13. TerrancePryor

I RSVPed for this, but I don't know if I'm going.

14. K0ta

I think if I lived in the city I would go, but taking the train in is a huge pain the ass. Might stay local and watch it with friends. Have you ever been to a viewing party they hosted? I'm curious if it gets busy.

15. TerrancePryor

Depends. Something like this will be decent sized.

16. dorkamania

I keep flirting with going to Worlds this year.

17. MFA

Anyone else been watching Rift Rivals? I actually just felt bad for NA watching it, hopefully they pick it up today.

18. nomoretape

Missed yesterday because of work. I kind of don't want to watch it because I don't want to see C9/NA getting stopped in 20 mins.

19. MFA

think it's gonna end 2-7, TL saving NA

20. Started playing again after taking a MASSIVE break (last time I played competitive was S2 lmao) and managed to get into gold!

Really enjoyed Rift Rivals the last few days too

K0ta and MFA like this.
  21. MFA

Also TFT is everything I never knew I wanted

22. K0ta

RE Rift Rivals, I guess I didn't expect much from C9 with the sub (even still probably wouldn't expect much), but TSM continues to disappoint. :/ At least we have Liquid.

23. MFA

I have nothing but respect for Liquid, they're a good team despite everything. TSM need to stick to Akaadian I feel, Grig feels like a jungler who's fine for NA but sorely lacking outside of that bubble.

24. K0ta

Grig was wholly unimpressive at RR and I am not sure why they insisted on playing him but I guess they wanted to test him out during a tournament that ultimately means nothing. Makes sense if that's the case.

25. MFA

They've been splitting time between them during regular season games, though. Splitting time between the junglers seems to be to their detriment rather than their benefit - Akaadian looked a hell of a lot better last split than he does now. TSM coaching staff back at it again!