Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

League of Legends Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 9, 2016.

1. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Thank god CLG wasn't there to hand us our asses on a platter again

Also I don't think NA is a laughing stock tbh. Last year they had a solid international showing with CLG going to 2nd place and C9 in quarters, which was better than MSI 2015 and the legendary 0-10 at Worlds. TSM has always had weak international showings tbh barring that single IEM Katowice, so it's less NA, more TSM playing so scared and indecisive as soon as they go international. They don't play to win, they play to not lose. It must have been aggravating watching them in the final G2 game do absolutely nothing with both Baron and Elder.

Hopefully they can pick it back up with Double rejoining, but hot damn do I wanna see someone else win NA lol {{P1 pls}}

2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Yeah we played so well, I was very proud. But the worlds showing for NA was just embarrassing overall. Tbh C9 could have taken the series against TSM in the spring finals. I don't necessarily think TSM was the better team.

That IEM Katowice wasn't against the best competition either.

You're so right. It's a shame TSM lacks shot calling so badly, because individually they're very strong. You can argue that a lot of the players played poorly but in the end they had leads and lost crucial games because they couldn't make a call. Good on G2 for not giving EU more vacation memes, I guess. xD

3. MFA

To be fair that IEM had SK and Gambit in it, with SK being the number 1 EU team at the time. Then one team figured "just ban Lucian and Graves lol" and suddenly their split went to shit lmao

Yeh TSM won a lot of their early game but just gave up so much by passive play. They probably would've been out of the running earlier tho if Zven had the bright idea to hit the enemy nexus instead of Hauntzer's Rumble in the first TSM G2 game and also if Trick had wardhopped instead of flashed over the wall to TSM's base... Trick has been so poor this tourney, it's been sad to watch. In one of the games vs SKT you see Perkz activating his Dance Dance Revolution buff and make a seriously sick escape vs Faker and Peanut's Olaf... then 2 seconds later Trick walks into Galio, Olaf, and Ahri and dies immediately.

4. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

I wonder who is going to win today's game. :chin:

5. K0ta

Fnatic looked good today but Misfits didn't look like the strongest competitor. It's just the first day though, so plenty of time to warm up.

6. nomoretape

Did you see the NA changes though??????

7. nomoretape

#C9WIN

8. MFA

lol @ Roccat from earlier today

At least Unicorns looking good, Xerxe still a monster

9. nomoretape

The other teams replies :crylaugh:

K0ta likes this.
  10. K0ta

This legit looks like the type of graphics I made with Photoshop when I was 15 and thought were so awesome. Reminder that this org went to Worlds....but can't afford a graphic designer??

11. K0ta

Btw CLG CLG CLG :DDD

12. K0ta

I am so glad Fnatic beat G2 today. It's nice to see them performing well again.

13. nomoretape

TSM hehe

14. K0ta

15. nomoretape

NA>EU

16. MFA

NA smashes us or has very close games every time we've played recently but somehow our international results are always better barring S4, I actually have no idea what's going on

17. nomoretape

18. lightning

19. MFA

EUPHORIA

20. nomoretape

NA is boom

kill me

21. MFA

You've still got C9! Pretty certain C9 will get out of groups unless EDG pull a Fnatic. Was hugely surprised about that - had high hopes for IMT, didn't expect them to just implode. Totally saw the group D results coming, though. I actually had TSM pegged as 4th in the group with MSF getting out as second seed, but Flash Wolves shitting the bed that hard was unexpected.

22. nomoretape

23. lightning

haven't played in a while. i was level 11. now i'm level 16 after a few days of playing. bought a bunch of riot points, so i got the champions lulu (love her she's adorb and fun), ahri, and riven. i also bought the skins challenger ahri and arcade miss fortune. got a skin shard for foxfire ahri today. i use champion.gg for builds. i'm having fun but i need to take a break for health & the avg pvp match is p long. anyway yea that's all haha

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  24. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

ive been slowly easing my way back into LoL and its been really fun. I gotta say Riot seem dedicated to constantly improved the game, the new rune system is way better and more interesting than the old runes/masteries system. I also forgot just HOW FANTASTIC the new Summoners Rift is, way better. Been doing Leona support since shes one of my mains and I'm glad shes still a great pick for support and can hold her own in a 1v1. the new Champions and items seem pretty cool and unique but I havent really played around with too many of them. I love the new leveling system and just using Blue Essence as our free currency. Also this is subjective but wow theyve only gotten better with new skins, if i wasnt broke id have purchased a bunch of the new ones because they look so good!

im also really into the League lore so its neat that theyre kind of retconning and cleaning up a lot of the old lore and making it more streamlined but still interesting. ive always liked that Riot will set up other champions sometimes years in advance with just one little mention in an existing champions lore. For example, I've always wondered who Volibears brother was and now we finally have him in Ornn.

MFA likes this.
  25. MFA

New runes have really been a breath of thresh air for sure. Way, way more interesting and fun than the old system. I definitely feel like they need 1 or 2 more paths, though. Certain classes of champions are definitely not catered for very well at the moment - quite a few champs in top lane suffered pretty heavily from losing fervor and either have to run a suboptimal tree to use press the attack or summon aery. ADCs are in a great spot atm though. Loads of variety in terms of keystones etc

edit: definitely did not mean to post thresh air please end me

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.