Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

League of Legends Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Nice! the Hextech crates are deviously addictive. My usual group of friends are always like "ok guys tonight we need to win a lot to get some key shards". at first I thought they were stupid until I realized pretty much every skin, retired or otherwise, can be uncrated. Not to mention the fact that I'm missing about 30 or so champions so even the champion shards are useful.

2. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

My first uncrating I got Radiant Wukong. That's all my luck for this year down the drain

eepots likes this.
  3. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  4. CoffeeEyes17

I got Eternum Nocturne and then i just stopped because i knew that would be as good as it gets.

i wish they had champion crates and skin crates. but i guess if that were the case literally no one would buy the champ crates.

5. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Elise mid? Sounds interesting.

6. CoffeeEyes17

Leona is great, was the first support i ever used and played the shit out of her for a long time

yeah Elise mid is fun just because it confuses the fuck out of people, but i think me doing well with it is an exception and not the norm. im sure if i did it again i would feed hard lol

7. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Anybody here watch the LCS/any of the other pros? CLG fans? :D

MFA likes this.
  8. eepots

Newbie Supporter

Lulu for life. She carried me from Silver 4 to Gold 1 so far this season.

9. MFA

I tend to support players, rather than teams. Personally supporting CLG, IMT, FNC and H2k atm

FORG1VEN is a beast showered in bad luck and circumstance and it's great to see him on a team that can actually support him and play around hm

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  10. CoffeeEyes17

I usually don't watch many LCS games but my friends will talk about them and I'll pick up second hand info. They'll usually inform me that "x champ is broken because such and such used it and wrecked everyone" then proceed to play that champ and feed.

I'm having a blast playing Viktor and Elise these past couple days though. Both a bit underplayed which is a shame. Viktor in particular can do a ton of damage quickly.

MFA likes this.
  11. MFA

I'm relatively the same lol I like seeing what's in the meta, so to speak, see what works, what's strong etc. Maokai's been doing good and he's been buffed so probably gonna pick him back up, carried me to gold in S4 on an 8 game winstreak straight through promos, here's to doing that again!

12. CoffeeEyes17

Yeah I've seen a few Maokais bot and top and they do pretty well. Seems like he's a bit of a powerhouse now.

Shens made a comeback as well. Seems like he can really get some work done in a game.

MFA likes this.
  13. MFA

Shen is an absolute nightmare hah NEVERENDING SHIELDS

14. K0ta

I agree with that, for the most part. I started rooting for CLG when I started watching the LCS, so I will always favor them. However, I got into FNC and because of Huni and Reignover, IMT. I like a lot of players so I usually enjoy watching all the teams for one reason or another.

I am glad Forg1ven is getting to finish the split out. I hope he doesn't have to go to the military this year, because I really believe H2K could make worlds.

15. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

Support player. Sona/Lulu/Nami, looking to pick up Taric once the new build launches

16. MFA

I think the situation is that they can continually defer military until he's like 33 or something lol. Not sure on the specifics though. At the very least he's got another 5 months or so playing which yeh means he wouldn't be able to go to worlds which would be a huge shame - G2 and H2K are easily both the top 2 teams in EU atm IMO. I reckon they'll finish first this split - I like G2 and they have a lot of good players but I'm uncertain they'll be able to transfer their success to a BO5, we'll have to see.

I think H2K will be the EU team to go to MSI, would prefer them going to any of the other teams atm. I feel like G2 will get heavily exploited on the international stage whereas H2K are much more well rounded and have the experience to do well there.

My predictions for this week of playoffs -

H2K 3 - 1 OG, G2 3 - 2 FNC, IMT 3 - 1 TSM, TL 3 - 2 CLG

With the TL match I feel like it could go either way but they had such ruthlessly dominant form last week that I expect them to win. CLG's current tactic works well in a BO1 but when a series is involved, unless they've prepared something else, they'll get narrowly beaten out or just dominated as we saw at IEM Cologne.

17. MFA

New Taric is absolutely absurd and fabulous. I feel like he's going to get played top a fair bit alongside support because the current meta of sunfire - iceborne rush favours him incredibly well. When his jungler ganks for him it becomes doubly potent because of the W E sequence

18. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

I watch a lot!

Don't really have a favorite team right now but I usually pull for TSM/C9/CLG the most.

Watch Sneaky the most on Twitch.

19. K0ta

Have you ever watched Valkrin? I really like watching him because he's pretty chill and informative.

20. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i am ok at ashe and soraka. learning janna.

21. MFA

I've recently realised I hate playing the same champion twice in the same day. Probably the course of playing ARAM so much lol

Trundle top is my homeboy. As much as everyone says they hate the tank meta I thrive in it. Gonna take Taric up there soon when he goes live in two weeks, his damage is absolutely insane with an iceborne gauntlet. With how abundant full AD teams are atm he's gonna thrive in this meta, and even if there isn't much AD on the enemy team his utility is just too FABULOUS to pass up

Plus there are literally no better taunts or dances ingame atm I genuinely cannot wait to bm to fuck with him

22. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

No, I haven't. I'll check him out.

Sneaky is cool but sometimes it gets bogged down with jokes/things meant for 13 year olds.

23. K0ta

That's why I don't really watch Sneaky. xD I like him enough, but I like watching the streams that teach me different things, aren't too full of memes, and aren't immature. I am also in my 20's, so that probably has something to do with it.

24. Regards

Formerly: Regards

I poured so many hours into this game, and it's just too difficult to get back into it. I remember the days of Own3d.tv being the place to go for streams and watching Gman Bob do his thing. Season 1 was too much fun. I played up until about season 3 and then went onto other games. Maybe someday I'll get back into it.

Fun fact, I used to be pretty good friends with Monte Cristo and his old crew before he moved off to Korea to work with OGN. Dude is super down to Earth.

25. MFA

Wow that's pretty cool, haha. I always enjoy watching the LCK streams with Monte and DOA, probably the best caster combination out of all the leagues. They both know exactly when to go offtopic... with class.