Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Law Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DandonTRJ, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Nice! with that score I might be seeing you at WashU next year if you're looking for a more affordable option. But if not, that's still a great score and should get you into a bunch of top 20s.

Depending on how next cycle shakes out and if you get your apps in early you would have a chance at Georgetown which i know you said you wanted

2. I absolutely have Wash U on my radar screen--only 4ish hrs from home and even less from where my gf's family is in western KY. Plus I am a diehard St. Louis Cardinals fan and have been to the city a lot and like it tons haha.

We shall see! If I don't retake for extra insurance against my low GPA I plan to apply the day that apps open. Otherwise by no later than middle of October after my Sept score rolls in.

When are you making your move to STL? Where are you moving from?

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

How did I not know about this thread????

Finishing my clerkship at the end of August and starting a job at a firm here in NJ shortly thereafter.

4. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

This seems like a good thread to join. I've been practicing environmental law for about 3 years now in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Also, it hasn't been so long for me that I don't remember what late July means, so congrats to anyone who just got through the bar exam.

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I AM FRUSTRATED BY THIS FINAL. I'm convinced I'm doing it all wrong. So now I'm just so frustrated that I'm not getting anywhere but I have to get somewhere because it's due today.

THIS IS NOT THE VENT UR FRUSTRATIONS THREAD. THIS IS HOW FRUSTRATED I AM, LAW PEOPLE!!!

6. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I support abolishing private property just so I won't have to take this fucking Property final

scottlechowicz likes this.