Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last Week’s Sales: Drake Still King

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Drake again tops the Billboard 200 this week while NeedToBreathe’s HardLove comes in at number two:

Speaking of album sales, the top-selling album of the week is NeedToBreathe’s HardLove, which debuts at No. 1 on the Top Album Sales chart and at No. 2 on the Billboard 200. The set earned 50,000 units, of which 46,000 were in traditional album sales.

2. Dan O'Neill

Regular

WhoTheHeck is NeedToBreathe? I've literally never once heard or seen that name anywhere. I guess I'm out of touch, haha.

slimfenix182, Jake W, Essie and 2 others like this.
  3. RobbTWYH

they're a christian band. christian bands move units. that being said, they're actually pretty dope. I think they sound like a better version of Kings of Leon, and you can't even really tell they're a christian band when you listen (not that there's anything wrong with that, Jerry).

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I always assumed NeedToBreathe was a mediocore post-hardcore/metalcore band based on the band name.... I guess I was wrong haha

5. goation

Regular

Seriously, check out Needtobreathe. They have some great material. Also, their live shows are fantastic. Seeing them with Switchfoot last year was great.

6. Tyler Mills

Bread makes you fat?! Supporter

Needtobreathe is actually a great band. I feel like HardLove is their weakest effort, but still glad to see them doing well