Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last TV Show You Watched, Name & Review TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Last TV Show You Watched, Name & Review (Official Thread)

2. Just finished 'Humans' Season 1. Good. Interesting. Love the take on AI.

3. Watching the Sherlock special now.

4. Making a Murderer was fucking hard to watch.

5. Might be time for a The Wire rewatch.

6. Watching some Parks and Rec tonight. Still one of the best shows ever.

7. Starting "Mozart in the Jungle" tonight with an actual classical musician watching by my side, this could be interesting.

8. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Making my way through The Good Wife right now and it's fucking great. Best law show I've ever seen.

9. I've been meaning to give that a look at some point, I love me some law-tv.

10. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

It's definitely worth checking out. Some of the best acting I've seen on tv period, great guest stars, and topical plot lines.

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

The Good Wife is solid. Very well written.

12. Just finished Parks and Rec and got wayyy to emotional haha. Season 10 of It's Always Sunny was great, as expected. Making a Murderer was...difficult.

Moving onto the Black Mirror Christmas special.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. I'm also living Brody Stevens' Enjoy It!, if anyone is familiar.

14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone going to watch American Crime Story tomorrow?

15. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

It was on my agenda and somehow I got too busy with last-minute wedding preparations that it slid by me. Co-workers reviews are mixed. Half of them love it, half of them hate it.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I imagine that will keep you plenty busy! I have it recorded. Might get to it this weekend. Seems to be getting a lot of critical acclaim, but so far no one I know has watched it.

17. Jason Tate Mar 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 2, 2016)
    Started Billions the other night. So far I'm really liking it -- kinda tailor made for my exact taste profile. It's the business school junkie in me.

18. I've been heavy into Adventure Time lately and I don't feel pretty good about that. Also, Love was awesome.

19. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Anyone watching the OJ Simpson series on FX? Heard some good things about it, but wasn't sure what others thought.

20. Started Danger 5 today and it's incredible haha

21. On the second to last season of Lost. I'm so ready for this show to be over. Seriously.

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Through 3 episodes of The 100...so far I'm giving it 7/10

23. I just started The Characters on Netflix and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

24. Took a break from my Office rewatch to enjoy an episode of An Idiot Abroad. I'll never get enough of Ricky, Stephen, and Karl.

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I want to see that. Not on Hulu unfortunately