Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last Release Day of 2018

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

It’s the last Friday of 2018. Slow release week. So slow, in fact, that I can’t find much if anything actually coming out today. If there’s something I’ve missed, please hit the quote bubble to access our forums and let everyone know what they should be checking out today. Things should start picking up again after the new year.

2. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

26 Bats! dropped their new album ‘Onyx’ on Bandcamp a couple days ago, if anyone here is into soul music from Minneapolis.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  3. Albe

thanks for the recommendation!

Essie likes this.
  4. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Dr. Dog released MIDI Swamp, a MIDI version of their album, The Psychedelic Swamp from 2016.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

New Palisades

theasteriskera likes this.
  6. HalfHearted

Regular

Joe Wilson put out a new EP on his bandcamp last night if anyone is down with some acoustic jams.

KidLightning likes this.
  7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

New Dej Loaf EP

trevorshmevor and riotspray like this.
  8. Kuri44

New song:
    Cinch - Riz La Vie

9. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

This isn't new new but I'm really excited for the new Toro y Moi album in the middle of January and this song has been incredibly addicting for me since it released this month:

10. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

CONFIRMED: Palisades new is album is a solid listen for a workout.

joey-wan kenobi likes this.
  11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

If a band out there wants to follow Jeff Rosenstock's lead (from 2018) and release a surprise new album on New Year's tomorrow, it'd be appreciated!