Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last.fm Website • Page 15

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Was surprised to see Kanye top for a second week. Thought most people hated it lol

2. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Hate sparks as much interest as love. Not shocked it's still up top, it'll be gone soon for sure though.

3. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Yeah the MCR spike is great. It's weird to see random bands like The Click Five have jumps from being in commercials.

4. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Thanks that's good to know! I do it for my own needs so why not just share it. By the way if anyone else wants to join the group just share your username in this thread. There's about 1150 active users, almost all come from the former AP net group.

uuu likes this.
  5. PauLo

43% Burnt

Jake W likes this.
  6. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

7. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Added both of you

8. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-11-10:

lastfm20191110.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  9. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-11-17:

lastfm20191117.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  10. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-11-24:

lastfm20191124.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  11. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-12-01:

lastfm20191201.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  12. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-12-08:

lastfm20191208.jpg

jorbjorb and Jake W like this.
  13. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-12-15:

lastfm20191215.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  14. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-12-22:

lastfm20191222.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  15. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2019-12-29:

lastfm20191229.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2020-01-05:

lastfm20201005.jpg

Brent and Jake W like this.
  18. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

If they're streaming them, they are supporting them monetarily

20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah... do you not understand how streaming works?

21. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Hey, yes, thanks.

I’m splitting hairs here but I think we all know there’s a difference between buying tickets to a show, merch, etc—obviously not possible in this case—and giving a band .00006 cents or whatever it is per stream. Yes it’s still support. But I’ve also seen enough people struggling with their current or former relationship with the band, whether they had a hand in saving them from self harm or what have you, to try and not judge someone I don’t know too harshly.

I’m sure there are a bunch of streamers from the site who still listen AND see nothing wrong with the actions of band. Obviously that’s egregiously wrong. For others it’s dicier.

Full disclosure: I have a Brand New tattoo. I created and ran the Archive. It’s touchy for me and I’m not trying to be insensitive about any of it. Personally, I only rarely listen to some live sets I attended. But that’s just me.

coleslawed and Brent like this.
  22. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2020-01-12:

lastfm20200112.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  23. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2020-01-19:

lastfm20200119.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  24. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2020-01-26:

lastfm20200126.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  25. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2020-02-02:

lastfm20200202.jpg