Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last.fm Website • Page 11

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 7, 2016.

1. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-09-23:

lastfm20180923.jpg

Jake W and polyfilla like this.
  2. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Not sure if I'm include in this list consider it's been forever since I've posted in here, but feel free to add me if I'm not included in your sweet chart algorithm to ruin your totals:

swboyd’s Music Profile | Last.fm

3. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Cool I added you, you weren't on the list

swboyd likes this.
  4. I'm back on Lastfm after a few years of inactivity due to the huge 2015 revamp. Glad it's functioning well again, though I still miss the old interface, and some of the features that have been removed or became available to premium users only. Feel free to add me:

Profil musical de Mario_57 | Last.fm

5. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Yeah it hasn't been the same, like I shouldn't have to do this.. can't the staff see the value of groups and forums? Complaining didn't help lol.. Anyway I added you so you'll be included in tonight's chart

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  6. I feel like this thread would be better suited to the Music subforum right? I see very few of the active users I interact with everyday. I suppose not many people are aware of it.

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-09-30:

lastfm20180930.jpg

8. Windowsdown Oct 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 1, 2018)
    Windowsdown

Never stopped scrobbling and never resetted since '07, so there's some really embarassing stuff in my library, but you can find me here.

I just added some of you, let's chat !

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

10. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Thanks for the suggestion. Where in the music forum though? Should I start a new thread?

11. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

12. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-10-07:

lastfm20181007.jpg

13. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-10-14:

lastfm20181014.jpg

14. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-10-21:

lastfm20181021.jpg

Petit nain des Îles and Jake W like this.
  15. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-10-28:

lastfm20181028.jpg

16. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-11-04:

lastfm20181104.jpg

17. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-11-11:

lastfm20181111.jpg

Petit nain des Îles and Jake W like this.
  18. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-11-18:

lastfm20181118.jpg

Jake W likes this.
  19. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-11-25:

Attached Files:

20. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Interesting seeing Devil and God make it in there on its 12th anniversary week.

21. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-12-02.

lastfm20181202.jpg

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ex:Re got a ton of play, considering how little time its been out and how downplayed its been. Love that.

Though most of those plays were probably me and Gina. lol

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Ew at 6ix9ine being on there

24. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Well it took more than 5 people obsessed by Ex:re because I fixed a limit of 50 plays for a week. By the way I checked it out yesterday and it's good stuff

Petit nain des Îles and Henry like this.
  25. sosplatano

Regular Supporter

Here's what the (former) Absolutepunk Group listened to during the week ending 2018-12-09

lastfm20181209.jpg