Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last Chance U (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Dear God the coach gets super preachy lol

imthesheriff likes this.
  2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Yeah I’m on episode 4 or 5 and I’m not sure how I feel about this coach.

3. Night Channels

Trusted

Because he’s religious?

I’m only on the second episode but he seems like he genuinely cares if his players make it.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  4. imthegrimace

not at all because he’s religious. He cares about his players but definitely seems to push too hard at times. You need to find that balance.

5. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

the players doing their coach impersonations is best part of whole season. honestly, the whole camping trip

6. imthegrimace

legit cracked us up.

7. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

spoilerish points on last episode below

This season ended pretty much how I expected going in, but it still hurt in that unexpected way and watching that last locker room speech was devastating. I gotta say, this might be the most endearing group of people this program has captured.

imthesheriff likes this.
  8. DooDooBird

Trusted

I've watched two episodes and I can't really get into it the way I did the football stuff. Hopefully it gets better and more interesting.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The second season of the Basketball version came out the other day and i am blowing through it. I love it and I truly love this coach more than any other coach featured on this series.

highly recommend it to everyone.

oncenowagain and OhTheWater like this.
  10. Silentjury

Regular

Binged the first season of the basketball version over the long weekend and have started the second season. I have been enjoying it much more than the football version, and it is mostly due to the coaches.

While it can seem like Coach Mosley can push too hard from time to time it is something these kids need because too often people have simply given up on them and haven't demanded anything from them, thus why they come from some troubled backgrounds and do not know how to process adversity. I think his track record speaks for itself. Coach Robinson, his assistant, is maybe my favorite of the show given he serves his purpose well, playing both good cop and bad cop to the players. I hope gets a head coaching opportunity in the future.

11. imthegrimace

Shit I didn’t realize there was a new season!