Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Last Chance U (Netflix) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

I'm halfway through but I don't think season 1 and 2 has as many mf'ers of f'ings as this seasons combined.

The new coach has the same problem connecting with players and even coaches thus far.

Hopefully the second half of the season he can turn it around.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Can’t wait to binge this

3. Night Channels

Trusted

Jason Brown is what a lot of these kids need, especially the ones that fall through the cracks.

Malik Henry is a cancer. He is an entitled little shit.

4. Night Channels

Trusted

Not sure if something happens later that I haven’t seen yet, but these kids would run through a wall for this dude.

His approach is something that’s frowned upon but it works in every way.

5. I feel like sports is the only place you could be this kind of leader

Night Channels likes this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

KU plays Nicholls State for their home opener this year so I'm going to the game to watch Ollie play. I'm excited!

7. Man I am bummed about bobby Bruce. Thought he turned it around.

imthesheriff and Night Channels like this.
  8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This coach is crazy man

9. Night Channels Jul 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 20, 2019)
    Night Channels

Trusted

Jeff Sims is a great coach and runs a really tight ship.

The stuff that happened between him and Jason Brown is fascinating, but unsurprising. They couldn’t be more different.

10. Night Channels

Trusted

First year JUCOs washout due to playing time more than any other reason.

A lot of kids are used to getting away with everything (especially poor academics) and still being a star.

These kids that go out to Kansas to play at GCCC, Butler, and now Independence are misplaced already...so when playing time isn’t there, adversity really hits hard.

11. imthegrimace

They’d run through a wall for this dude? What show were you watching? Most of them couldn’t stand him and talked right back to him. He didn’t connect with most of them.

This season was decent but not as good as the first 2. Still hope it comes back for another year.

12. Night Channels Jul 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2018)
    Night Channels

Trusted

You think they just signed there for the hell of it? He’s the best recruiter at the JUCO level and it’s really not even close.

The only player I saw talk back to him was Malik Henry.

Can’t argue with results either. He completely turned that program around.

13. DooDooBird

Trusted

I'm halfway through this season and I cannot stand this kid. Of all players on any season of this show, this dude is the absolute worst. Such a little titty baby prick. And it's not just his on field and sideline demeanor that sucks... just watching him walk through the hallways with that smug look and snobbish voice. Ugh. Just wish someone would ring his neck.

Night Channels likes this.
  14. Night Channels

Trusted

His father is an awful person, so a lot of what happens with Malik comes out but all of that doesn’t change the fact that he’s an arrogant, cancerous person and teammate.

I certainly wouldn’t want him anywhere near my team. This series didn’t do him any favors.

15. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Sure seems like Malik doesn't even want to play football. Just does it because he's good and his dad is semi-forcing him.

imthesheriff likes this.
  16. imthegrimace

Yeah he’s a brat but I feel like he’s kinda forced into playing he doesn’t seem like he actually wants to play.

17. zmtr

Trusted

The amount of f-bombs in this season is insane lmao

18. zmtr

Trusted

The episode against dodge city was so tense

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Great season, I like Jason a lot more than Buddy even if I don’t completely agree with his tactics. Malik was annoying as hell, he clearly doesn’t want to play the game and his dad sucks.

Man, I feel for Bobby Bruce. I hope everything works out

imthesheriff likes this.
  20. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Halfway in really enjoying it. Even though Malik is so obnoxious i love it.

21. DooDooBird

Trusted

I feel like Jason isn't well prepared, very sloppy, and just has no clue how to actually manage and run the show. With that said, he's much more personable with his guys even if he calls them all motherfuckers continuously. Props to him for running the drills with the players because he knows he fucked up. I grew to like Jason towards the end of the season.

Buddy was definitely better at accomplishing what he wanted to, but he had no connection with his players and was just a huge asshole to everyone.

22. Night Channels

Trusted

Remember that this is edited for our entertainment...

Brown took a dumpster fire JUCO program and won a lot of games. He knows what he’s doing.

23. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

The recap episode that they had with everybody from the previous seasons was something else. Good to see some of these guys succeeding.

24. DooDooBird

Trusted

Dude. He got absolutely smoked in the first game. The opposition hung 70 on them. Bad coaching. Bad game planning.

25. Night Channels

Trusted

They got destroyed by an established JUCO powerhouse in that first game.

They won 8 or 9 games in a row after that. He did a phenomenal job.