Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Landline (Gillian Robespierre, July 21,2017) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jun 8, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jun 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 8, 2017)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

When two sisters suspect their father (John Turturro) may be having an affair, it sends them into a tailspin that reveals cracks in the family façade. For the first time, older sister Dana (Jenny Slate), recently engaged and struggling with her own fidelity, finds herself bonding with her wild teenage sister Ali (Abby Quinn). The two try to uncover the truth without tipping off their mother (Edie Falco) and discover the messy reality of love and sex in the process. Set in 1990s Manhattan, Landline is a warm, insightful and comedic drama about a family united by secrets and lies, co-written and directed by Gillian Robespierre (Obvious Child).
    Landline stars Jenny Slate (Obvious Child, “SNL”), Edie Falco (“The Sopranos,” “Nurse Jackie”), Abby Quinn (The Journey Is the Destination, The Sisterhood of Night), John Turturro (Barton Fink, Do the Right Thing, “The Night Of”), Jay Duplass (Beatriz at Dinner, “Transparent”) and Finn Wittrock (The Big Short, Unbroken).

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'm assuming Turturro and Falco are the parents here and that's fucking amazing.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

They are!

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Count me in solely for how much I loved Obvious Child

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

This looks great

6. OhTheWater