Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lana Del Rey Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by TheFeels, May 10, 2016.

1. TheFeels

Regular

2. TheFeels

Regular

3. Inna Selez

Regular

Unbelievable, but you fixed this shameful mistake! Love Lana!

TheFeels likes this.
  4. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I love her.

TheFeels likes this.
  5. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Really like Born to Die and Ultraviolence, kind of indifferent towards Honeymoon though.

6. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I sort of lost interest around the time of Ultraviolence and it never really regained me. I've listened to it a few times and do like at least half a lot and have no ill feelings towards any of it. Only ever got around to Honeymoon once.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Born to Die: Paradise Edition might be perfect. She has a somberness to her voice that is wonderful. Unfortunately it kinda fell off for me after that release. I don't know if I was bored with her sound after that or what. I like about half of Ultraviolence and two or three songs off of Honeymoon.

8123 likes this.
  8. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

As a big Meg Myers fan I've been meaning to delve more into Lana because I've liked the few songs I've heard but not sure where to start lol.

9. 8123

I recommend just going in chronological order, so just Born to Die top to bottom and maybe the Paradise addition which has an additional 8 tracks. For me and a lot of other people I've talked to, Lana also more of a persona/visual thing in addition to the music so I highly recommend watching her music videos.

bd007h likes this.
  10. TheFeels

Regular

Lana quite literally has 150 complete songs that aren't on albums that you can hear on youtube, just like the 7 or so i just posted in this thread. Much of it is closer to the Born To Die ERA and before.

Ultraviolence is great to me. It was basically recorded live. That's insane. Not many people can say they did that.

Honeymoon has some jams but i do think it's a bit slow. I'm hoping her newer material picks up the pace a little.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. TheFeels

Regular

I'm on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyahhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm on fiiiiiiiiiiiiYaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

12. Threads

Regular Prestigious

I'm so upset I'll probably never get the chance to see some deeper cuts (particularly Sad Girl and Pretty When You Cry) live. I wish she toured more.

13. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really hope this is a sign that a new album is in the works for this year.

14. :-OHmmmm

Eric Wilson likes this.
  15. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

gimme gimme gimme

Eric Wilson likes this.
  16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

New song "Love" is up on Apple Music!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Eric Wilson likes this.
  18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I like this a lot

Eric Wilson likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

streaming here too

sophos34 and Turkeylegz like this.
  20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yesss new Lana

21. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Any info on if this is a one-off or part of a new album?

22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Lana Reddit think it's apart of an album. The poster is similar to the start of the Ultraviolence era.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  23. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

moar liek lana del BAE amirite

Are "moar liek...amirite" jokes even still a thing in 2017? God I hope not.

coleslawed and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  24. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

:hearteyes:

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

She confirmed on Instagram live that this will be for a new album and there will be announcements within the month