Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! (August 30, 2019) Album • Page 24

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ben, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Listen to Titanic Rising asap it's phenomenal

ItsAndrew likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hmm, actually I tried to listen to this album before and didn't like it, I guess I'll give another shot

4. Fucking Dustin

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

there's also a rehearsal on her insta

6. Fucking Dustin

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well we are already in the thread for that album...

(But I will listen to Weyes Blood if it's that good)

ComedownMachine likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

coleslawed likes this.
  9. CTFFEMT93

Regular

It’s been over 64 days since this album was released and I’ve listened to it once a day every day since. A few times I’ve listened to it multiple times in one day. This album is holding up as the album of the year for me. It’s absolutely flawless

Whalejaw and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Holy Shit

11. zmtr

Trusted

One of my favorite songs to come out this year.

coleslawed and Mary V like this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout Nov 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2019)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honesty cannot believe I’m seeing her tomorrow. It came so quick that it honestly doesn’t feel real at all. I really thought I had to wait until at least summer to see her.

I am seeing Venice Bitch live how am I even supposed to react

coleslawed, mad and Mary V like this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

My god this was incredible, so get ready for a long post. First of all having Lucy Dacus and Beth from Best Coast as our guests was amazing. Definitely the most up my alley out of any of the guests she’s had. Lucy said Lana dm’d her 3 days ago to ask if she performed and it honestly makes me smile to think of Lana sitting around and being like oh shit I need to get a guest, who should I DM. I just really like the vibe of this whole tour, and I feel like she has really finally nailed down her live show and what works for her.

We also got a full version (or most of) Cinnamon Girl, which was amazing and unexpected. Only problem is we did not get Mariners, which I assume was because of Cinnamon so I really hope she plays it at the Iowa show.

Also I was the closest I’ve ever been for her which was really cool to experience once but also will probably be the last time I go that close. It’s not even the pushing itself I mind, it’s that once people push then they just stand there which is worse than continuous movement (for me anyway). Looking forward to hanging further back Sunday and hopefully having some space for my weird Lana dance moves.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Mary V likes this.
  15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Second show tonight and honestly even better. I definitely appreciated having more room to dance, everywhere in the venue was honestly a cool spot. Still no Mariners but she played Shades of Cool which is honestly my favorite Lana song so it was definitely worth going twice. Now I’m sad cus I don’t know when I’ll see her next

16. ItsAndrew Nov 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 11, 2019)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Who opened the show? Is she having special guests open every show?

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

OMG Lana asked Lissie out to a few dates, and asked her via IG messagner, how wholesome

Lissie is an all timer for me, ya'll all need to get on board

coleslawed, awwgereee and Mary V like this.
  18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Lissie is awesome. I've seen her a couple of times and she is always so good.

irthesteve likes this.
  19. thebloodhound

Regular

Slightly off topic, but i'm sure i've heard Gibbard say he would never insert current states into songs to get a reaction. I am hurt.

The guests have been so on point and sliding into DM's to get it organised is great.

20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

love that Minnesota made the map but not a tour stop.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

She has at most shows, but no opener and no special guest for this one. I did get Shades of Cool though which that alone made it worth going to round 2 (bummed about no MAC though)

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

My girl with the album of the year nod! I doubt she'll win, but I'd love to see her take it. Is it possible the Grammys get it right 2 years in a row??

ChiliTacos likes this.
  23. bar t t tender

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

also defined dating cops, i guess