Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (July 21, 2017) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt, Mar 29, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the stairway background part in Coachella reminded me of Sweet Nothing, so obviously we need a Lana/Florence collab

2. Inna Selez

Regular

New video just arrived 1 hour ago!

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm fucking in love with this song.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know if she's actually been following that thing she posted months ago about "new ingredients at the stroke of midnight"? I know the last one was May 23rd. I wonder if the video is supposed to be for that? Or maybe she'll release a new song tonight? It also kind of makes me wonder if she'll surprise release the album on Friday. It seems like with 3 songs out, she'd have a release date by now (assuming Coachella will actually be on the album).

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm coming around to this song, the video certainly helped

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I don't think she would do a surprise release. She benefits from selling physical albums from what I've seen

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just watched the video. I thought it was pretty cool, I like the style it was filmed in. I don't know what you call that so I'll just say the "filter".

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

oh wow i thought the first video was the real video. with them chilling on the sign.

it's great to see the power of music videos still alive and well. it's true, the new video makes me enjoy the song more....which is fucking stupid considering it's the same song i heard a month ago haha

9. Inna Selez

Regular

I think it's VHS style filter. You can download even programs for cell phone and do retro style videos on your own.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Update thread title

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Feels so far away, but I guess it's only 2 months, plus there's so much coming out in June that it's nice to have something to look forward to after that.

12. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Maybe it's misdirection to make the May 26th release all the more surprising.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  13. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

it's a ways off but i don't mind at all. like literally all other points in life, there's tons of other good shit to listen to in the meantime.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I would never think I'd see her use the word fam

15. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Just adds to my misdirection theory.

She's playing us, fam.

16. I love the album cover. I didn't get into her last album but I loved her first, so I'll check this out.

17. Inna Selez

Regular

Hmm, midsummer, perfect time for album release. No doubt she will reveal at least one more single in June.

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I'm happy it's coming out late July. There's so many releases in June so I need a few things through July

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Playboi Carti and A$AP Rocky feature on a track

Contender and coleslawed like this.
  20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

So many features on this album, strange

21. irthesteve

so weird, definitely doesn't sound like a lana song, but rather her being featured... we'll see

22. irthesteve

Contender likes this.
  23. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Sick

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

25. lina555

Regular

So cool! I did not know that this album was released) And now I like to listen to it))