Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club (March 19, 2021) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 25, 2020.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

why is she at a Denny's

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

because it fits her brand

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Collins likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The official release date for this is March 16, 2021 (according to Lana herself on Instagram live).

5. irthesteve

6. ItsAndrew Nov 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 18, 2020)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

She is so annoying. She only responded because she was called out and not from any of the valid criticism she got back when the pictures of her wearing the mask came out/her book signing happened. She literally cannot take criticism well. The Trump supporter assumption the article claims is stupid, though. You can’t assume she is a Trump supporter based on that.

Also, apparently the mask is the same one she wore in the Interview Magazine shoot where it was noted the mask is not for safety and just for show so...

Carrow likes this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout Nov 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 18, 2020)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya I'm glad that she was not actually being that reckless, but it would've been pretty easy to clear the air about that when it happened rather than lashing back at this article (which was honestly pretty defensive of her). It's honestly laughable for her to pretend she just never saw/didn't have time to respond, like she doesn't have a whole team of people dedicated to these things. I do think the stuff about people assuming she was a trump supporter and stuff is pretty dumb though, she's always been pretty clear that she opposes him even in 2016. I just wish she'd say a lot less sometimes lol

Damien and ItsAndrew like this.
  8. irthesteve

I'm not entirely convinced there actually was "plastic" sewn in. People who were physically there said it was mesh when they were with her, plus plastic would mean it would fog up a ton any time she breathed.

Zilla, mad and ItsAndrew like this.
  9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

She’s getting dragged on other forums (especially pop oriented ones where they talk about her way more) for this and honestly...along with the whole Instagram post from earlier this year I do not feel sorry for her one bit.

irthesteve and mad like this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Out tonight

11. irthesteve

I can't even keep track anymore

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This is kind of interesting since that song is already such a big part of Doin' Time. It'll be cool to hear the full song, I've always wanted her to cover it. But lol ya this has all been a mess

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That being said, this has been an absolutely wild release week for me. Bleachers, Kali Uchis, Tierra Whack, the new Miley song tonight with Dua, and now Lana too. And all 5 of them are probably in my top 10-20 artists (at least current artists).

irthesteve likes this.
  14. irthesteve

ItsAndrew and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s alright

16. irthesteve

it's pretty damn boring, but her voice is certainly A+ on it. I suppose an album of standards fits her aesthetic perfectly though

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I really like it, but like I said I’ve been hoping for this cover, and just like when she does these kinds of songs in general

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

19. irthesteve

20. navidson

Regular

Wow - I'm officially off the Lana wagon now

Not having her associated with those scumbags

21. irthesteve

I don't even know what Liverpool FC is. What's the story?

mattfreaksmeout and smowashere like this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Football/soccer team from England.

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

At least she's not an Arsenal or Chelsea fan

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I can totally picture her saying she's a fan of football and it taking 20 minutes to realize she doesn't mean American football

25. irthesteve