Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lady Lamb - Even In the Tremor (April 5, 2019) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jdr2187, Jan 23, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Hell yes

kbeef2 and Joe4th like this.
  2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Joe4th and kbeef2 like this.
  3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

New song is a jam

Joe4th likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

She's hosting a show at her house (outside) on August 22!

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The Live from the Hive show she live streamed from her house with a string quartet was beautiful. Really bummed COVID hit right before she was supposed to go on her strings tour, but it. looks like she rescheduled it to September 2021. I'm not too hopeful those shows will happen but I sure hope they do!

Joe4th likes this.
  7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like we'll have a lot more outlook on the possibility of how the next year will go in about, oh, five days (god willing)?

ItsAndrew likes this.
  8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Hopefully. This whole situation really sucks for all artists, but it especially sucks for the smaller artists out there like Aly who don't have millions of dollars in the bank like the big musicians do. If we are not out of this next year, it will be hell for a lot of artists out there.

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I totally agree. If Biden wins, I would imagine he'll immediately rejoin the WHO, and hopefully more collaboration between different agencies will see things move quicker? I don't know, maybe I'm being too optimistic.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Two new songs!

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Saw her tonight in Chicago, great show. She sounded fantastic! Also she announced a few things at the show:

- New album was written this past December.
    - Ripely Pine 10 year anniversary box set with reimagined songs, re-recordings, “new” old songs from that era that were never released, etc. out next year, being officially announced this winter

kbeef2 likes this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Carrow and kbeef2 like this.
  14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Carrow and Joe4th like this.
  16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious