Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lady Gaga Does “Carpool Karaoke”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think these Carpool Karaoke segments have lost their edge, but I laughed so hard when James Corden had on the different outfits. Gaga is so talented, I wish people could look past some of the weird things she's done and realize she's put out some really great music. I haven't gotten into the new album as much yet, but I'm sure it'll grow.

3. DearCory

Regular

When she's singing A Million Reasons.... holy cow. The emotion! And the way James looks at her... he knows its something special.

4. This album did nothing for me. :-/ I really wanted to like it too.

5. Wes

I felt the exact way when I first listened to it. But I was listening to it with prejudice, I wanted it to be a pop album. But, if you listen to it for what it is, a stripped down version of her, almost folky, it's actually incredible. I feel like a lot of people do that... Listen to an artist's new album for what they have done in the past. After all, that's why you like them in the first place, for their past work. But, when you throw your judgement out, and listen to it without any convictions, you connect to it a lot more. I felt the same way for Thrice, Letlive. and many others.

Luroda and heymattrick like this.