Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica (May 29, 2020) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Contender, Jan 21, 2020.

1. BoldTitan

Trusted

I don't listen to much pop music but this shit slaps

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  2. Irra

4. btr Mar 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 2, 2020)
    btr

Trusted Supporter

New album Chromatica out April 10th! 16 tracks!

5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Hype

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Gonna try for Chicago, it will be safe to fly by then right

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Sooo excited it's hitting Chicago with such few dates. This made my whole morning

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

can't even imagine how much tickets will cost

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I realized the other day I've probably paid more for the two Lady Gaga shows I've gone to than the total for any other artist. That's going to just be 100% solidified after I buy these tickets lol

(well not counting Parahoy but the expense is for the cruise more than the concert)

12. I'll try for Paris but with it being the only date in the surrounding countries... wish me luck

13. I'll try for Paris but with it being the only date in the surrounding countries... wish me luck

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It annoys me so much when there are credit card specific presales like come on

15. Wow wow wow

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Album delayed. Summer tour still on. Secret Coachella set was planned.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I reallyyyyy didn't need to know about the Coachella set now i'm heartbroken I lost something I didn't even know I had

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Definitely a huge bummer, I was really looking forward to this. Don't quite understand pushing back an album right now when you have captive audiences who can't leave their homes.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

apparently there are issues with shipping because albums are non-essential items also you can't do traditional promo

20. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Streaming is actually down across the board. More people are watching video + surfing the internet + playing video games vs direct audio/podcast streaming.

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

big bummer but i understand

plus dua lipa has enough bops to last me for months

22. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I didn't know that streaming was actually down at the moment. I thought it would've been up, but that's interesting.

macbethfan likes this.
  24. Plus the delay, the way she worded it in her instagram post, felt such at odds with this era's theme so far. :/

heymattrick likes this.