Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lady Dynamite (Netflix) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Apr 20, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

premieres May 20th

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

So, so, so in.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Super excited for this!

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

This should be great.

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

This looks great. Fantastic cast.

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. I love AD of course, but she wasn one of my least favorite parts of the show. This trailer is pretty fun though, seems crazy

7. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

AV Club gave this a great review. Does the whole season drop on Friday?

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yep.

9. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Starting!

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just watched the first episode. It's different, but in a good way. Can't wait to watch the rest of this.

11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

love the Bamf, and from how she described this on comedy bang bang, it sounds like i will love this too

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I haven't watched a trailer or anything so I had no idea what to expect outside of Bamford but I really enjoyed the first episode. It's weird as hell, excited to see where it goes.

13. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This was not what I was expecting at all but it's so good

14. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I'm excited to dive into this later, I love Maria!

15. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Show is just bizarrely brilliant, I am so so in love with this show. Fucking actually spit out my water at the Kindlers List joke.

Edit: also Mulaney showing up randomly to mock Maria in colonial garb.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  16. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Oh my god, this is not what I expected at all going into this and I am so glad that I didn't read up on it more. The surprise of just how WTF this show is is great. It's generally just brilliant. What a gem. Netflix is doing God's work.

You guys know that phenomenon where you're much more likely to laugh out loud at something when with people than alone? This show has made me laugh more alone than anything has in recent memory.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

First episode didn't really do it for me. May try again another time.

18. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

when women make boob shooting jokes in media, I imagine a man wrote that scene idk am I wrong? Ive never heard any women making boob jokes like that

19. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I love this show, been watching way too much of it and now I'm sad that I'll be finished soon.

20. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I'm 2 minutes into the second episode and this is absolutely outstanding. Maria Bamford is a treasure.

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i watched about half of this yesterday, fucking hilarious

22. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Maria is one of the funniest comedians out there. I will check this out.

23. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

It's so hard to watch this with people who don't get this type of humor. Anytime people were randomly replaced with animals I would lose it, and my friend would just be like "wtf is going on here?"

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Didn't really like the first episode that much besides the ending (and I find Bridgett Everett very unfunny) but just finished the 6th episode and I really like it now. Will finish the rest tomorrow

25. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Into the first episode, the vision board jokes are great. Love the creative format, love Bamf and really excited to see what's in her mind.

also pugs