Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

La Dispute Share LP4 Teaser

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

La Dispute have shared a teaser video of studio footage recording their new album with Will Yip.

Spent much of 2017 writing and developing LP4. Now we’re with @willyipmusic in studio, it’s been such a great experience, we still have a ways to go but wanted to share the excitement as soon as we could. pic.twitter.com/t2VFnhDo2X

— La Dispute (@ladisputeband) November 28, 2017

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Hell yes, it's about time. Rooms of the House was a step in the right direction

3. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

[​IMG]

4. adamlikesdogs

@meaninglessritual

2018 is looking prettay prettay good for music.

Possibly terrible for everything else.

smowashere, skurt and Turkeylegz like this.
  5. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

This is one of those bands I still don't have a solid opinion on. Sometimes they hit the spot. and I find the lyrics poignant and poetic and the vocals full of passion, and other times I hear the exact same song and think it's trite and corny and find the vocals annoying. I'll see what the new album brings.

I hope there's more guitar work like at the end of 'First Reactions After Falling Through The Ice'. The last 15 seconds of that song has such a cool groovy riff that I wish was reserved for another song and used more.

skurt likes this.
  6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I need this now.

7. CSWAPPO

Regular

AWESOME!!!

skurt likes this.
  8. Lmao "this sounds bad"

skurt likes this.
  9. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

This is the best news.
    If we get this and new mewithoutYou in 2018, I'll be thrilled.

10. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

mewithoutYou have already recorded (with Will Yip too) so I'm pretty certain that you are going to have a thrilling 2018!

coleslawed and Serenity Now like this.
  11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

So excited, it's been a long time! Wondering if there's any shift in the sound. New PBTT sounds quite similar to their previous one, we'll see. Back in the day those 2 records were quite revolutionary for such outputs.