Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

La Dispute - Panorama (March 22, 2019) Album • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Dec 4, 2018.

1. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Overcast days, on the other hand, lend themselves a little better

coleslawed likes this.
  2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the sun goes down eventually you know

3. socklord

Trusted

I've listened to this twice and have enjoyed it, but I obviously don't find myself listening to it. I feel like the vocals are buried too low for me to listen to this in the car and when I'm home I'm either listening to other music I'm more into right now, listening to podcasts, or drumming. Shame because I love Rooms, but this just didn't grab me on the listens I've given to it.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Just got my ticket to see them for the first time on June 30th. Missed them every time they've been to the UK so looking forward to this.

coleslawed and Cameron like this.
  5. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I have a few of these songs on my big summer playlist *shrug*

Cameron likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Someone gets it

7. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Curious, which tracks and in what setting are you listening to them?

8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

yeah none of this has a summer vibe to me lol

teebs41 likes this.
  9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

In Northern Michigan, You Ascendant, and Anxiety Panorama all make appearances, but tbf, this playlist also has lots of James Blake, The National, and other bands most probably wouldn’t associate with “summer songs”

10. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

Hi everyone :)

I will be interviewing La Dispute in Paris this Friday for the Swiss website TheBergerie.
    I love the band, but I'm quite sure some of you here know their music much more than I do.
    Would you have recommendations regarding this one? Any questions you'd like to see answered?

Thank you!

Cameron likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yes.

I was curious of what the deal was with Adam’s mask on the recent tour, and what inspired it? Assuming it was D&D related. Thanks

Peachfuzz likes this.
  12. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Just to confirm that I saw them on Sunday evening and it was really good. Very enjoyable performance and two great support acts as well.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. Peachfuzz

Incredible interview. Such wonderful guys.

Mary V and awakeohsleeper like this.
  14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

When will it be posted? Looking forward to it.

15. This is the most expansive Australian tour by an international band that I’ve ever seen. I just wish I enjoyed this album a lot more but this is very cool

LWS and Joe4th like this.
  16. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

That's good! One of my friends who came on Sunday is just moving back to Australia to reapply for a VISA so I'll have to let him know as I think he'll be around Australia in September.

If it's any consolation, the new songs sounded great in a live setting on Sunday. And they played a set that was quite diverse from the last four albums - I think Wildlife was most heavily represented with 7 songs.

Mary V likes this.
  17. Peachfuzz

I'm trying to post it before next Wednesday! I only had 10 minutes, but Jordan was so chill it lasted 25 minutes talking about so many topics. I will share it here!

18. bought a ticket to see touche and this band is playing with them, which made me remember i never listened to this so i put it on thinking it’d be good for the rainy cold day. kinda bummed, i really only liked a few songs and found the rest to kinda slog...disappointing, i was a pretty big fan of the last two

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Whatever happened to this?

20. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Yea, same. I've tried countless times but no luck. Will tune in for the next one though.

21. socklord

Trusted

I’ve listened to this album twice when it came out and haven’t since. Pretty disappointing because I loved Rooms

22. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Still really love this. Wildlife - Room - Panorama is a great 3 album stretch

coleslawed and KidLightning like this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This album is good

24. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Honestly one of the most disappointing albums in recent memory for me. Doubt I'll ever listen to it in full again.

Polaris, Leftandleaving and Joe4th like this.
  25. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Kinda forgot this came out