Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

La Croix

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by suicidesaints, Feb 2, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Trying to stop drinking sweet drinks, so I've been getting into La Croix lately. Anyone else drink it? Favorite flavors?

Other brands of sparkling water/unsweet drinks you like better?

2. chris

Trusted Supporter

pamplemousse tha god. followed by lime then lemon. We get a bunch of it ordered to my office and I don't really love soda so I drink it a lot.

polar seltzer is good too, but it's only in the northeast I think, can't find it in Oregon anyway

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Drinking Pampplemousse now. Really want to try Apricot and Mango but can't find them anywhere.

4. Vegetables

Regular

Can confirm pamplemousse is the best! Mango is decent, try finding it at a whole foods or fresh market if you have one near you? I'm also hoping to find Apricot soon.

The "Tall can" flavors are usually unique and good too. Blackberry Cucumber, Cherry Lime, etc.

La Croix FTW! flavors - LaCroix Sparkling Water

5. chris

Trusted Supporter

a rep was handing out free cans of Tangerine to try at a street fair I went to this summer. It was great but I can't find it in stores anywhere

6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I buy it at Walmart or Publix.

Currently drinking Mango. I love the Lemon, and really enjoyed the Kiwi Sandia (watemelon) one I just picked up.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Need to try the Kiwi Watermelon and Tangerine too. Think I've had the rest.

8. chris

Trusted Supporter

people say coconut is good but I just assume they're fucking liars

suicidesaints likes this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That's the one flavor that I haven't tried and don't think I will. My gf bought a case and it's just sitting there. I'm afraid it's going to taste like sunscreen.

But what's this? LaCola - LaCroix Sparkling Water

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I got this confused with La Roux for a second there lol

11. Vegetables

Regular

Yeah that La Cola does look interesting. I'm actually a fan of the "Pure" Flavor too occasionally.

12. Vegetables

Regular

Also have the same reservations about coconut but I do like coconut water and coconut in general so it has to be decent right?

13. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I tried the Orange flavor and it was not v good at all. Don't know if it was just that flavor or if sparkling water isn't for me.

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Probably sparkling water isn't for you. Idk. I thought the Orange one was relatively good. I tried the Coconut one today and spit it out immediately.

15. Vegetables

Regular

Yikes, yeah I like Orange. Somewhat rarer around here too. I'll try coconut this weekend and report back!

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Please try it and let me know what you think. I'm not a coconut fan in general, but I thought this was just abysmal.

17. chris

Trusted Supporter

tangerine>>>orange

18. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

It's all I drink now. Used to be borderline addicted to Diet Coke, but La Croix has quelled any weird need for soda I have. Pamplemousse is hands down the best, followed by Tangerine and maybe Berry. I'm a huge fan of Coconut, totally surprised me that I like it at all because I find Coconut flavored things to be unpleasant most of the time.

19. chris

Trusted Supporter

I'm gonna have to try coconut then maybe. Really don't like berry though, granted most berry-flavored things taste kinda sickening to me

20. Vegetables

Regular

Just grabbed a case of Lime cuz it was on sale for 3.99. Going to whole foods tonight for super bowl fixings and will try to grab the Coconut there! Updates to follow!

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Still on the search for cola, berry, tangerine, mango, kiwi sandia

22. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Got the last two at my rural walmart, so I imagine they'll be at most walmarts.

23. Vegetables

Regular

I hope they make a vanilla cola one that'd be sick. I haven't had a vanilla coke in years but that used to be my shit

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'll have to keep looking. I went to the Walmart by my house and they only had like 3 flavors. Kroger had like 10 but not those ones.

25. chris

Trusted Supporter

the only flavors I ever see out are: orange, berry, lime, peach-pear, and no-flavor. idk where the hell to find any others