Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Korn Debuts 12-Year Old Bassist in Bogota, Colombia

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tye Trujillo, the 12-year old son of Metallica’s Robert Trujillo, is filling in as Korn’s bassist on the band’s South American tour. Some fan-shot videos from the first show are now online.

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I'll always be fascinated by the way certain children can pick up right where their parents left off. Lebron's son, O'Shea Jackson, Robert Trujillo's son. I truly hope it's the same with my little dude, except I hope he's leagues better than I am.

3. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

This is so damn impressive.

joey-wan kenobi likes this.
  4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Unreal

5. ARo24

Regular

This is so awesome. 12 year old me was asking my dad if I can ride my bike to Little League practice. This kid is asking his dad if he can tour another continent with Korn haha.

6. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Is no one else saddened by the sheer volume of phones pointing at the stage?

7. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Yup. Although last time I went to a concert I couldn't see very well (I'm 5'5") but I still managed to watch the show through 5 or 6 different iPhone screens.

8. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I recall reading on here maybe a year or so ago about some artist wanting to hold "phone free" concerts but I can't recall who it was or whatever happened with that. The idea sounds cool but isn't the smartest idea for many other reasons.

9. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I quite often stick my phone in my coat pocket in the cloak room, so I'd be fine with that. :crylaugh:

Bayside 182 likes this.