Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

KORN / Breaking Benjamin / Motionless In White / Silver Snakes Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 6, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Jun 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 11, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

09/24 - Fargo, ND @ Scheels Arena
    09/25 - Omaha, NE Baxter Arena
    09/27 - Cedar Rapids, IA @ US Cellular Center
    09/28 - Peoria, IL @ Peoria Civic Center
    10/02 - Louisville, KY @ Louder Than Life (only KORN)
    10/05 - Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion
    10/07 - Pelham, AL @ Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
    10/08 - Southaven, MS @ Landers Center
    10/09 - Biloxi, MS @ Mississippi Coast Coliseum
    10/11 - Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds
    10/12 - Jacksonville, FL @ Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Coliseum
    10/13 - Alpharetta, GA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    10/15 - Rogers, AR @ Walmart AMP
    10/16 - Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
    10/19 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Colorado Springs World Arena

2. red8ge

Regular

silver snakes on this is funny.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I mark this as a 'thread I never thought I'd see on Chorus'

4. marsvoltamcr Jun 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2016)
    marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I'd go if it was hitting PA or NJ. I saw Korn at Mayhem Fest 2014 and was surprised how good they are live nowadays. Much better than when I saw them in 03.

5. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Curiosity is getting to me. What was the tour/festival you saw them on in 03 and how bad was the performance?

6. marsvoltamcr Jun 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2016)
    marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Ozzfest 2003. They weren't horrible, but it seemed like they were going through the motions. When I went to Mayhem in 2014, they weren't even one of my must see bands. I was there mostly for Cannibal Corpse, Darkest Hour, Miss May I, and Body Count. I watched Korn because my friends wanted to. I was very impressed. They were crazy energetic and just played a tight set musically. It pretty much re-sparked my interest in the band which I never saw coming.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm excited to finally see KORN at Chicago Open Air next month.

8. Nerdcore Player

Regular

Love KORN. BB I can get down with. MIW no comment. Any recs on Silver Snakes?

9. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I saw Korn open for Metallica back in 2000, can't imagine them being any better with Davis and his surgeries...Welch finding God...and them doing an entire album with Skrillex. Back then they were just average, now I'm of the opinion that if you're direct support for Metallica, you better be bringing all you've got.

10. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I feel like all of the bands got away with announcing this tour due to the fact that these are C-D market areas that neither Warped or either Korn or BB are coming close to this summer

11. red8ge

Regular

korn is the best, live and on record.

their crowds are not. saw them at irving plaza last fall and dudes kept trying to cop a feel on my girlfriend, which we've never encountered going to shows. i forget that when you go to shows maybe once a year, you don't know how the fuck to act. so i had to have a word with the guy.