Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Korn / Alice in Chains Summer 2019 (w/ Underoath, Fever333 and H09909) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by riotspray, Feb 27, 2019.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  2. Amiketoremember182

You met me at a very strange time in my life

Oh I’m obviously going to this concert baby

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  3. Xpertguy5

Trusted

1 pit was almost 200 for Irvine. Code is HereToStay if anybody needs it

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'll definitely be hitting this up, but will just wait until the inevitable groupon deal.

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Are you sure this tour will be on Groupon?

6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

$172 after fees for a pit ticket makes this one a no go for me

j0hnnyb0i likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That's insane for these bands in 2019.

8. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

just gonna wait for groupon or those $20 tickets in May, which Im sure this will be a part of by then

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

If it's not on groupon, then it'll be part of those Live Nation "Memorial Day/Fourth of July $15 deals."

Neither of those bands have the ability to sell out 15,000 seat ampitheaters, especially with the prices they're asking. I saw Alice in Chains at the same venue in 2013, co headlined with Janes Addiction and with Coheed and Circa opening. Got $10 tickets as part of a 4th of July Sale and the place was STILL only 1/3rd full. Korn also co-headlined that same venue with Avenged Sevenfold in 2015(16?) and there were similar sales.

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

if you don't mind lawn, or 200s sections, there will 100% be discounted tickets

11. TMS2787

Trusted

They will probably have the Live Nation free lawn ticket deal for this as well, lol.

I wish that Fever 333 was on the Cuyahoga Falls date but they get on the tour the day after the local show here. I’ll most likely still go to this show though because I like Underoath, not that I listen to KoRn now they were always a good live show when I saw them in High School and I enjoy Alice In Chains.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Chicago after fees for 1 pit ticket is $126

13. Chase

CAF

Lawn seats for Cuyahoga Falls are already on Groupon for $15

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I didnt mind paying a high price for pit since the lineup is great and I would want to be up close

15. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Same for BB/Chevelle. That is whack.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

How is that wack???? I paid the same for pit at foo fighters last year at Wrigley In Chicago that’s normal pit prices for like ever at Tinley. It’s really nothing new

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Foo Fighters tickets should cost more than Breaking Benjamin tickets.

18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah, it’s kind of obvious that FF is far larger in popularity than BB and Chevelle. Lmao

riotspray likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

No joke. BB/Chevelle has $20 tickets on Groupon and will still be half empty. When FF played here, it completely sold out, lawn included (lawn tickets were $50+ fees face value) - Lawn tickets were selling for $75+ on StubHub.

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

pit tickets for all outdoor live nation venues have been $100 for idk how long now so idk why people are complaining. you dont like the price dont go simple as that.

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Tickets for my area show (Jones Beach) are on groupon. $20 but they're shitty seats. Still gonna hold out for a better deal.

22. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Just because it's normal for Tinley Park doesn't make it ok. It's still way more expensive than it should be

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Literally this. There’s really not a high demand to see Korn and Alice in a Chains In 2019 (if they play a smaller venue, sure, but big amphitheater’s? No.) Chatging $150+ for tickets is ridiculous. There are tons of arena tours where you can get cheaper tickets.

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

Its normal for all out door live nation venues. you don’t like the price don’t fucking go they won’t miss you or care if you don’t go

25. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Korn/Stone Sour was about 100 a few years back. 160 is crazy but I love Korn so I pulled the trigger