Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kodi App

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by JordanKTM, Apr 1, 2016.

1. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

It's like Netflix/Hulu only with no ads and better selection and is better than Plex, in my opinion

2. What makes it better than Plex?

3. JordanKTM

4. JordanKTM

5. Tim McCall

Regular

I used Plex and Kodi interchangeably. Kodi is better for home use and Plex is better on the road.

6. Meltingplastic

Love kodi! I run a main PC in my basement with Ubuntu and Kodi running on it and then stream from that box to multiple Raspberry Pi's with OpenElec installed. Hello cord cutting at its finest

7. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Really been digging Kodi over Plex lately. I use an extension called Exodus, in which I stream so many damn movies at will.

8. JordanKTM Apr 8, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 8, 2016)
    JordanKTM

1channel is the main i one used. Pretty much has everything. IceFilms being a close second. Anyone have the iPhone Remote? Makes it so much easier to use

9. Meltingplastic

Vidtime has been my main go to due to Hockey streams and SALTS takes care of all my GFs needs for her shows

LAITYSA likes this.
  10. JordanKTM

Credit to Reddit for this

11. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I don't know what I'd do without Kodi + Trakt. I guess be out 70$+ a month for some awful cable package.

Brent likes this.
  12. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Exodus has been my go to add-on for film.

13. JordanKTM

14. Jackson

Install Exodus on Kodi to enjoy unlimited movies anywhere, anytime. Exodus is my all time favorite add-on of Kodi.

15. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Just got Kodi on my 4K Apple TV. Any recommendations for how to find live sports? Particularly MLB, NBA.

16. LAITYSA May 19, 2019
    (Last edited: May 21, 2019)
    LAITYSA

I used Plex and Kodi interchangeably.FileZilla UC Browser Rufus Kodi is better for home use and Plex is better on the road.

17. RandyBonnettes

I prefer Kodi, even though I tried Plex and Emby as well. Never tried it with Trakt though. You may also check Aaron Phillips' reviews on Comparitech or Emby vs Plex vs Kodi lab report by Hutch on Bestdroidplayer streaming apps reviews. A lot of features are described and compared.