Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knuckle Puck / Movements / With Confidence / Homesafe Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Jul 31, 2017.

1. fbrrocks

Trusted

Damn I just woke up to this damn

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  3. fbrrocks

Trusted

I hope the reast of with confidence can move on after kicking him out and I fell bad for Gina their merch lady she is super nice n was great to talk to the other night that she got kicked off too

At least with confidence did the right thing by kicking him out ect they released a very good statement

4. zachmacD

Trusted

these screen shots are BRUTAL. IDK what the laws are in Australia but i think it's safe to say this guy is going to prison

5. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Anyone have a link to the screen shots? Can't find them on that article.

6. cwhit

you say that like the court of law will actually do the right thing

tshreve likes this.
  7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Look up Piper Vidler on fb for the full post.

8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Thanks, those are so fucking gross. Happy with the way With Con and KP dealt with it though.

fbrrocks and zachmacD like this.
  9. fbrrocks

Trusted

now i wish i didn't read the texts

10. DonnyFTW

Regular

This. For all the shit that has come out recently KP and WC did not hesitate in doing the right thing. Reminiscent of when NFG kicked out Steve.

fbrrocks and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  11. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Those are the creepiest fuckin texts ever, let alone to a minor. Jesus Christ.

12. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

couldn't bring myself to read all the texts, can't even imagine how it'd feel to be on the receiving end of all that, especially at such a young age. Glad With Con and KP dealt with it so quickly but Jesus Christ how hard is it not to approach minors like that?

13. Joshua

Regular

Jetty bones is hopping on the last few dates

14. cwhit

great choice, replacing an abuser with not dudes. knuckle puck getting some respect from me the last few days

hopefully their tours going forward can continue this.

15. emlantzy Nov 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 14, 2017)
    emlantzy

Regular

Just got home from this, show ended around 10, KP played Gold Rush and one more that I didn't know and didn't catch the name of because I couldn't really hear so hopefully someone else will know!

Tyler from Homesafe said they'd be back in Pittsburgh early next year so I'd expect some sort of announcement from them soon.

Movements played Full Circle for the first time tonight which was really awesome.

All around great show, love all of these guys!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  16. michael_gatto

Trusted

OH DAMN, love Full Circle. Can't wait for them to do a headliner.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  17. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

18. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

yeah this looks like a disaster. i remember specifically stating that all of the WC members looked under 21 when I saw them last week so these allegations do not surprise me at all. it's a shame personally as I just started to get into them and their live show was quite good.

19. Emokid79

Regular

Homesafe is on that Seaway tour

20. emlantzy

Regular

When I was talking to Tyler I told them to come back to Pittsburgh soon, he stopped for a second to think and then told me that they'd be back early next year. The Seaway tour isn't stopping in Pittsburgh so unless he just forgot there may be another tour

21. Emokid79

Regular

It could be an off date for them. But if they have another tour, that's insane. lol. They are becoming road warriors. They have been to Columbus twice in 5 months and this sunday will be 3 and then the Seaway tour. lol

22. emlantzy

Regular

Yeah this was their 2nd time in Pittsburgh within 2 months and their 3rd this year! I'm definitely not complaining though, these dudes love touring and playing music and are amazing to watch on stage. They're all so kind as well, never had a bad experience with them.

Emokid79 likes this.
  23. cwhit

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  24. oldboot

Regular

Love this band so much. Good on them. As someone who went through a lot of therapy later in life, it's crazy how much childhood stuff can affect you...even stuff you didn't really remember. I hope all is well with the band, they have been a positive to come out of all of the recent bullshit IMO

Joshua and cwhit like this.
  25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Much respect and lots of thoughts with them.