Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knuckle Puck / Movements / With Confidence / Homesafe Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Jul 31, 2017.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Best pop punk tour ever was Giglife. FYS (RODT), SYG (TWBTDOU), PBC (Sometimes Things Just Dissappear) and Fireworks (All I have to Offer).

JaytotheGee likes this.
  2. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Hmm, best Pop Punk show I've seen is a tough call.

Blink 182/New Found Glory/Bodyjar in 2001
    Set Your Goals/Just Surrender/Driving East with Title Fight as local support in 2007
    The Wonder Years/Motion City Soundtrack/State Champs/You Blew It in 2015
    Blink 182/Four Year Strong in 2013

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

The Wonder Years/Fireworks/Citizen/Real Friends/Modern Baseball

pauljgreco, Morgan and kman22 like this.
  4. Skoke

Regular

I remember Defeater was originally on it but they were replaced by Fireworks. 90% of people on here are going to disagree but I would have much rather had Defeater

5. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The realness!

6. Jonny Sniper Nov 4, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 4, 2017)
    Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Been on the fence about this show. I see KP has occasionally encored with Disdain and Gold Rush for a couple shows. Anybody that went to either the Atlanta or Pomona show that can confirm this? My impression has been that they close with Untitled every night.

Morgan likes this.
  7. Jonny Sniper Nov 5, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 5, 2017)
    Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Decided to go last night. Good decision. With Confidence was quite good, crowd loved them. Every member of the band has to be under 18, such youngins they are.

Knuckle Puck continues to be a very solid live band for the pop punk scene. Their crowd reminded me a lot of a TSSF atmosphere, no sure if that's a good or bad thing though. The set has seemingly changed from night to night, and doesn't always include an encore. Here is what Carrboro got last night.

Gone
    Fences
    But Why Would You Care?
    True Contrite
    Stationary
    Double Helix
    Poison Pen Letter
    Want Me Around
    Everyone Lies To Me
    Evergreen
    Bedford Falls
    Oak Street
    Wait
    Pretense
    No Good
    Untitled

Disdain

8. Damn they finally brought out PPL on this tour? Sweet.

9. emlantzy

Regular

Honestly don't know if you're joking or not but Jayden (the vocalist) just turned 25 a couple weeks ago, they're all around that age

kman22 and tyramail like this.
  10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I was being serious, the guitarist looked like he was probably 16. I guess those Aussies age well.

And yeah, PPL was actually played on the Mayday tour as well. Swing has generally been on the set this tour over that.

11. To anyone who went to this tour: About what time did the show end? (Also, when were doors?)

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

TWY/MCS/SC/YBI was unreal.

pauljgreco likes this.
  13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Carrboro show

doors at 6, show at 7

Homesafe 7-725
    With Confidence 745-815
    Movements 830-900
    Knuckle Puck 935-1040

14. fbrrocks

Trusted

mine was the aar the format tsl and gch tour and half the tour was tsl the other half was mcs and i got tsl

15. Thanks. Looks like I won’t be making the early train!

16. andrew.elofson

Denver got Stateside which was super sick. I honestly think they're playing whatever they feel like within reason.

Mister Lyrical and Morgan like this.
  17. Morgan

Morgan

Anyone going Friday ?

18. michael_gatto

Trusted

FUCK, tonight was a blast.

Not sure why they always bust it out in Philly, but Knuckle Puck played Give Up and I lost it as always. All of the bands killed it as usual, this tour is too damn good.

tyramail and monrovian like this.
  19. Emokid79

Regular

That was a great tour. I saw two dates. would have seen more if I could have.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  20. This was crazy fun last night. Every band was great. Irving Plaza security kinda sucks for kicking kids out into the 28 degree weather, though.

Morgan likes this.
  21. fbrrocks

Trusted

so ready for this tonight

kman22 likes this.
    Joshua, astereo and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  23. Joshua

Regular

Knuckle puck was very very quick on this decision, makes me want to pop in that Pittsburgh show more

thenewtypetheory and oldboot like this.
  24. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Woah what happened to with confidence