Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knuckle Puck / Boston Manor / Free Throw / Hot Mulligan / Jetty Bones Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Dec 13, 2017.

1. emlantzy

Regular

I have some friends there tonight if one of them posts it I'll share it here

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah Boston Manor's the only band on the bill I don't know extensively. I'll be interested to see what they're like.

3. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Knuckle Puck

Double Helix
    Wall to Wall
    Disdain
    Everybody Lies to Me
    Poison Pen Letter
    Evergreen
    Bedford Falls
    Want Me Around
    Oak Tree
    Gone
    Fences
    No Good
    Untitled
    Conduit
    Pretense
    But Why Would You Care?
    Plastic Brains
    -encore-
    Twist (crowd requested, for some reason haha)

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  4. Lol Joe spent like 3 days tweeting lyrics from Stuck in Our Ways and then they don’t even play it. Guess I’m not as bummed about missing this tour though since this is pretty much identical to the last tour.

5. emlantzy

Regular

Here's a playlist if you use Spotify

6. emlantzy

Regular

boston manor setlist

7. emlantzy

Regular

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

Went tonight in Lansing. Jetty Bones was GREAT - didn't really know what to expect, but I really enjoyed them. Hot Mulligan was awesome and sounded great - really dig the new songs and how they translate live. Free Throw was good, though not my favorite set from them. Some asshole jumped on my shoulder and I think he landed on a nerve because my entire body went into paralytic shock. I'm fine now, but I didn't go up the rest of the night. Boston Manor was totally whatever. Knuckle Puck was great as always. Even though I'm half/half on their music sometimes, they always bring it and continue to get better and better live.

ryanfears likes this.
  9. Maybe this is the wrong thread for this but Hot Mulligan have been telling people on twitter to leak the album, which they’re apparently selling on tour. Did anyone get it?

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

I forgot to grab it last night, but I can ask my buddy to pick it up in Toledo if he didn't last night.

ryanfears likes this.
  11. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

been listening to a lot of Jetty Bones this weekend. I really wish I was attending this

12. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Went last night in Worcester. So glad that I ended up going - KP just keeps getting better live and it was definitely the best I’ve ever heard (I mean...it wasn’t like “blown away” good but compared to other times I’ve seen them...I’ll take it.)

Setlist notes:

They encored with Give Up and Transparency
    Also, please for the love of god stop playing Poison Pen Letter, and also Transparency while we’re at it. Content and musically, both songs are some of the weakest they’ve ever written. Especially the former, don’t know why they’ve been playing it in almost every set for the last year and a half.

ryanfears likes this.
  13. emlantzy

Regular

Does anyone have pictures of Hot Mulligan's merch?

Pats12Sox34 likes this.
  14. Pats12Sox34

Regular

I do actually. I took pictures for my friend and ended up buying their vinyl, t shirt, hoodie and crewneck last night. I'm currently at work but can attempt to link them later tonight or if you want to find me on Twitter I can DM them to you.

15. tshreve

Metalicca

I was really not very sold on any of Hot Mulligan's merch designs honestly

16. emlantzy

Regular

PLEASE my @ is emmazzzing, I asked them for pics and they wont give them up lmao

17. darkstorms139

Regular

I'm listening to this new Hot Mulligan record, and I really wish I was seeing them on this. They're like a perfect mixture of The Starting Line and Tiny Moving Parts.

Pats12Sox34 likes this.
  18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thinking I might try to go to this tonight.

19. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Hot Mulligan are so damn good. And they're Upers.