Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knuckle Puck – “Breathe” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Knuckle Puck have shared a video for the new song “Breathe” featuring Derek Sanders.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

One issue I've had with these guys before is them constantly screaming at the top of their vocal ranges in a way that isn't that pleasing, and this seems to be an improvement. Decent tune.

CMilliken and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  3. CMilliken Jun 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 19, 2020)
    CMilliken

Trusted

Been impressed with each single so far. The mix sounds much better than past albums. The drums finally don’t sound so compressed and can breathe a bit. Excited for this album.

cosmickid and parkerxcore like this.
  4. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Nailed it!

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I think I actually really enjoy their on top and harmful way of singing hahh. Not so pleasant or pretty, but still attractive - but yeah this one, it doesn't sound all that much different, I think they used to mix singing melodies a lot too, maybe you could give some of their full albums a listen and find songs fitting you same as this one.

CMilliken likes this.
  6. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I actually like a lot of their songs! I was just sharing a specific thing that bothers me sometimes. I can usually ignore it.

Bartek T. likes this.