Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knocked Loose/Rotting Out/Candy/SeeYouSpaceCowboy Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Show last night was awesome, really only watched fully SYSC and KL, some of Candy(really good btw)

2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

So I'm seeing these guys when they come to the UK. I'm going to die aren't I?

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Thinking of hitting up the Chicago show but doors are at 5 and the shown starts at 5:30 which is so early.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Go. It's worth showing up early because all 5 bands killed it. But even if you show up late, you're still gonna see a great show. I would try to get there for Candy though, I feel like they kinda stole the show.

That is super early though. My show started at 6:30 and there was an additional local opener and it still was over by 11, so your show could be over by 930 or 10.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Just take it easy and be aware of your surroundings and you should be fine. I've seen Knocked Loose four times and never really had an issue when playing it safe.

6. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I thought this about STYG in 2010, I was hoping things had improved but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray Oct 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

They sounded great and the crowd was more into them than I expected, but I would have liked some variance in the setlist especially since they just played here a few months ago and played the exact same set.

theasteriskera likes this.
  8. Does anyone have a rough estimate of when Knocked Loose plays? I have early classes the next day so I'll probably just show up for them.

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

My show started at 6:30 with a local opener and then SYSC at 7. Knocked Loose played from 10-11.

bachna84 likes this.
  10. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Anyone have pics of the merch for this tour?

11. BelieF

Regular

Pretty terrible crowd in NYC the other night. Rotting out was great and so was knocked loose. The other bands were okay.

The crowd reminded me of why I stopped going to hardcore shows in nyc/long island. Way better crowds in other cities.

12. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Elaborate on terrible please

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone have set times for this? Going tonight!

bachna84 likes this.
  14. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

went to the cleveland show friday night.

it was roughly

sysc 7:00 - 7:25
    candy 7:40 - 8:05
    rotting out 8:20 - 8:55
    stick to your guns 9:10 - 9:45
    knocked loose 10:05 - 11:05

cleveland had an additional opener that went on at 6:30 and played for 20 minutes or so

ItsAndrew likes this.
  15. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

saw SYSC post doors at 5:00 and they go on at 5:30

ItsAndrew likes this.
  16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The show was great tonight. I was able to make it for all the bands and they all absolutely killed it. Knocked Loose is insane live and they always bring it to an 100. Rotting Out said they are going to be recording a new album in December. Their set was probably my least favorite (though it was still overall good) but I’m interested in a new album from them after seeing them live for the first time.

riotspray likes this.