Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knocked Loose/Rotting Out/Candy/SeeYouSpaceCowboy Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jun 25, 2019.

1. flask

Trusted Supporter

I wanna go but I was at HOB Anaheim for CRJ and there was no room to breathe in there.

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

do they have a balcony? I got balcony tickets for this show because although I normally brave it, I'm too old for the pit, and figured this show would probably be a little wilder than your average.

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

They do, but I’ve still yet to go up there. When they first opened back in 2017 it didn’t seem too crowded at a sold out show, but lately it’s gotten pretty damn full. With a show like this the crowd is going to balloon even more out to the sides.

riotspray likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

LA date added.

5. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

so fucking PUMPED for this tomorrow

6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Might be grasping at straws but if anyone can get a setlist for KL and SYSC in Madison tonight that would rule.

emlantzy likes this.
  7. strangeterrain

Regular

y2jayjk likes this.
  8. emlantzy

Regular

y2jayjk likes this.
  9. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks yall! Curious what SYSC played as well but i do hope they play a lot of the new jams!

10. strangeterrain

Regular

This whole show was sick.

11. jimmyjazz39

Regular

any word on a sysc setlist?

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

looks like the STYG setlist is the EXACT same as the Pure Noise tour. what a bummer

13. johnnyferris

Waiting for KL now, but all the fucking bands brought it tonight. Candy set was even better than their Sound & Fury set from this year.

@riotspray i went to two pure noise shows and the only STYG song that wasn’t played then was No Tolerance. Did you get Nothing You Can Do To Me? that was played tonight and that might have only been played in Anaheim last tour because Walter was at the show

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, my date did get Nothing You Can Do To Me on the Pure Noise tour.
    Here's the setlist from that date Stick to Your Guns Setlist at Trees, Dallas

My KL date is on Friday so we'll see if they change anything up or not.

15. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Worcester is getting a special guest. People are guessing it's ETID, Vein, or Boundaries. That's pure speculation though.

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

This lineup plus ETID would be TOO much

17. CTFFEMT93

Regular

If it’s ETID I would say fuck my NYC ticket, swap my night shift and boogie on up to Worcester.

theasteriskera and riotspray like this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

did anyone ever find a SYSC setlist?

19. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Special guest is On Broken Wings

johnnyferris and riotspray like this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

that unexpected... but cool

21. flask

Trusted Supporter

Thats tight as fuck .

riotspray likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Going tonight. I'm hype af.

johnnyferris likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The whole show was great. Glad I got balcony tickets because the floor was nuts and I'm old, weak and not trying to mess with it. Candy got so much better live since I saw them a year ago (not to say they weren't good then). Some dude got knocked out during their set. They stopped playing mid-song and the guy had to be carried out unconscious. Shout outs though, he was back to stage diving 45 minutes later during Rotting Out.

First time seeing KL and they destroyed. Just massive sounding.

I love STYG but the stage banter and setlist never changes (neither does Josh's shirt, it's literally ALWAYS the Descendents shirt). Maybe I've just seen them too many times...

theasteriskera and johnnyferris like this.
  24. johnnyferris

Candy was my favorite of the night at my show

25. currytheword

Trusted

Bought tickets for the Halloween show. Will be my second time seeing Knocked Loose on Halloweeen.

riotspray likes this.