Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Vaughn, Sept. 22, 2017) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 27, 2016.

1. They both sucked.

2. Davjs

Trusted

You already praise Amazing Spiderman 2, you don't need to discredit your views even more :-)

a nice person likes this.
  3. I praise the parts of ASM2 that are good, specifically the costume, web slinging, and portrayal of the character. The movie's flawed all over the place, but those parts are still good.

4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Kick Ass 2 was horrible.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

Horrible like on the lines of Independence day 2 and Divergent? Eh.........hyperbole. Movie was fine.

6. airik625

I don't know. Never watched those movies. Horrible as in wanted to turn it off. Horrible as in nowhere near as good as the first and should have never been made.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Davjs

Trusted

Should have never have been made? Hmmmm. Since you are a fellow Banshee lover I know you mean well and will let it slide.

airik625 likes this.
  8. airik625

LOVE BANSHEE

Davjs likes this.
  9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I just posted about how one of the PRODUCERS OF THE DAMN MOVIE admitted that Kick-Ass 2 was dogshit. That should be enough, I'd hope

coleslawed, Jason Tate and Garrett L. like this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

:-| its never enough, especially when they are wrong. It's ok for him to take shots at other people's movies though.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. airik625

Don't know if I want to read that or not.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

It's still crazy to me that we're getting such an immense, Oscar-and-Grammy-winning cast for a sequel to a movie where the hero is rewarded with sodomizing a Swedish princess. Also Channing Tatum, I mean, dude's a big star who can appear in any movie he wants and he chooses to be a second fiddle to Taron Egerton? Damn

Also hoping that the casting choices for this movie makes sense too, which the last one did. For instance, I can totally see Michael Caine as the head of a British spy agency like Kingsman

aoftbsten and Garrett L. like this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I've seen the original movie three times and I'm just now learning that Mark Strong is NOT Stanley Tucci. I am shook.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

They make fun of that in the honest trailer

Garrett L. likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

thedrudo likes this.
  19. airik625

Channing Tatum starring in this movie surprises you? Who cares if it's second fiddle to Egerton? I'm sure he will have plenty of screen time. He took that small role in The Hateful Eight. Yes, I understand it's probably not common to to turn down a role in a QT flick. I guess I just didn't even think about it.

20. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Tatums making bank being the "special guest stae" in every movie lately

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

that was dope

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh, I don't doubt he'll be in a good amount of the movie. It's just that he seems to be at the point where he can have his choice of movies, big or small (both in terms of how big the film is and what his role would be), and yet he signs on for what looks like a supporting role to a film where the main star is Egerton, who while not a small name in 2017 isn't exactly a box office draw on his own, either. Nothing more than that.

On that note, I'm gonna need someone who's already seen the new trailer to confirm for me that it doesn't reveal too much, as a couple people on the internet may have claimed. I sort of want to go in as blind as I can because that's what happened with the first Kingsman for me

airik625 likes this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

I wish they didn't reveal in the trailers/posters that Colin Firth is still alive. Would have been fun to find that out while actually watching the movie. Still stoked tho.

airik625, Davjs and domotime2 like this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Guess I'll ask again: Is there anyone who saw the new trailer that can confirm that it doesn't give away anything too big? I don't count Colin Firth returning, we all already knew about that