Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Vaughn, Sept. 22, 2017) Movie • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 27, 2016.

1. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Still can’t believe the decline between the original and The Golden Circle.

2. dlemert

Trusted

Guess I'm in the minority who enjoyed the second one just as much as the first?

3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I enjoyed it but not as much as the first.

Garrett L. likes this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I think so.

I enjoyed the second, but nowhere near as much as the first.

5. Davjs

Trusted

I liked Gold Circle almost as much as the first one, I wouldn't put a bunch of distance between the two.

The first one had all the training and introduction to the world, which was the best part and also, couldn't be done again in the sequel.

6. zporter92

Regular

I also enjoyed it almost as much as the first

7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I honestly didn't realize this came out.

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm honestly not that fussed about watching a third Kingsman film. The second was okay but for me, it lost the magic of the first.

10. Serh Jun 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 19, 2019)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

This just feels like way too much. A Kingsman prequel? An 8-hour series? Statesman spinoff (where was this love for the Statesman when they were first introduced?)? And a fucking reboot of a movie that's barely eight years old (that probably doesn't hold up all that well either) that pretty much no one else is exactly crying out for, especially after the disaster that was Kick-Ass 2. It almost makes me wish Vaughn would take up directing the next Superman movie instead. But it looks like he'd rather piss his potential on a bunch of Mark Millar adaptations

Like... what the hell

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Davjs likes this.
  12. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I don't have much interest for any of this. I thought the first film was brilliant but I was very indifferent to the sequel, to the point where I don't think I'd bother with another film in the cinema.

airik625 likes this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

If they keep it fun like the other 2, I'm totally in!

14. chris

Trusted Supporter

the second one was a little too long and not as good overall but they're fun as hell so I'm here for it

Davjs likes this.
  16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

You think they'll push it back? They did for this one

17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Either way, I figured they'd have this at at least Spring 2020

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Triple post (again), but wasn't that originally the Bond 25 slot? Pretty damn ironic

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I just hope it's better than The Golden Circle, and they find some absurd way to bring Mark Strong back

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Ralph Fiennes and Harris Dickinson to star in the prequel

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

So the prequel is a totally separate movie from Kingsman 3? I don't think Kingsman 2 even did that well, I have a hard time believing two separate movies have been greenlit.

Not really interested in a prequel, honestly.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

There's speculation that Brad Pitt and Rachel Weisz are gonna be in the prequel that's supposed to absolutely be happening

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Don't know how credible that is but it does kinda make this fake article from the first movie much funnier in hindsight

[​IMG]

Garrett L. and I Am Mick like this.
  24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Still unclear; is the prequel the next Kingsman movie and then, potentially, the sequel to The Golden Circle?

I didn't really like The Golden Circle but I still want a Egerton lead Kingsman movie. Not super excited for a prequel

25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Taron Egerton supposedly said he's not gonna be in "the next Kingsman movie" which seems to mean that the prequel movie is coming out before Kingsman 3 does

Ok