Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

damn i'm almost level 100 and almost on quest 300. haha. i haven't spent a dollar

billyboatman and GettingSodas like this.
  2. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

I think I got up to quests early-mid 400s before it became apparent that the medals I got for free weren't gonna cut it anymore lol. But this was also like 6-8 months ago so they probably could have re-balanced it or made the draw luck better.

Or maybe I just sucked :p

billyboatman and GettingSodas like this.
  3. Timmiluvs

SQUARE DID IT, THEY ISSUED A PATCH FOR 1.5+2.5.

Here's to hoping they continue to listen to us and continue fixing the issues in the game.

lightning13 likes this.
  4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

One week to go :)

Joe4th and GettingSodas like this.
  5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

2.8 is on sale for $42 on US PSN.

GettingSodas likes this.
  6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Contender likes this.
  7. Timmiluvs Mar 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 27, 2017)
    Timmiluvs

A few English copies have begun floating around, crashing in 2.5 is confirmed to still exist in English - both random crashes and crashes on saving. All English exclusive problems present in 2.5 PS3 still exist too (Xemnas 1 crash, lag pauses, etc). At least English looks to load comparable to JP this time instead of loading like an hour slower like the PS3 versions did.

Hopefully Square issues one more patch to JP prior to the International release next week. At least the tweets posted up above show that w/e patches JP has will be included Day 1 to English.

lightning13 likes this.
  8. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

tomorrow!!

Contender and Joe4th like this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I can't wait to play all of these again.

lightning13 likes this.
  10. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I work until four, so my copy should be there when I get home. With Wednesday off, I know what I'm doing all day.

lightning13 likes this.
  11. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Oh, hello New Favorite Thread. Can I stay here in your arms forever?

A couple things: KHII is and probably always will be my favorite, but I'm surprised to see 358/2 Days so low on so many lists. I think that really was a strong, unique spin-off. I remember parts of it being a tough but fair challenge, I really, really enjoyed the whole Tetris-style leveling system, and although its story isn't strictly essential to main plot of the series, I think its spot in the overarching narrative actually gave it a very clear, strong emotional resonance that has really been lacking once the plot of the more recent games really started going off the rails. Of all the spin-offs relegated to 'movie' status on the ReMIX collections, this is the one I'm saddest didn't get remastered as a full game.

Second: The graphics on Fragmentary Passage kinda tripped me up, to be honest. It might just be because I've been used to these games looking a certain way for such a long time, but I always thought that the aesthetic appeal of the KH series through a really strong, unified sense of design, and didn't have to aspire to photorealism. Not that this is photorealism, but dynamic lighting bouncing off of Mickey Mouse's rubbery (not furry) face... I dunno. I'm not sold. But, maybe I just need to give it some time. I do like the larger levels and some of the camera work for the combat. And I could see myself losing hours to this new 'objective' system.

Joe4th likes this.
  12. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I gotta be honest though... I don't know how I was able to follow the plot to any of this stuff when I was 12. I remember the plot of all of this making total sense to me, and now I watch characters talk about hearts having keyholes and doorways and portals to darkness as if these are literal things and my eyes just glaze over.

Like, for real, how many other people's hearts is Sora's heart holding for any given length of time? Three? Four?

"I hid the data within Sora's heart," and I'm all like :beer::beer::beer:

carrytheweight likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

stoked to watch my favorite twitch streamers playing it.

14. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't finish World of FInal Fantasy in time to get this down to $5 but I got a copy waiting for me at Gamestop and I still won't pay more than $21 for it or something so I don't mind. I'll have a lot to trade in once I want to pick up Horizon Zero Dawn, so whatever.

Shakriel and Joe4th like this.
  15. Joe4th

I want to pick this up today, but I know I won't play it for a little while with Persona 5 coming out next week.

But at the same time, I really want to start playing KH again.

16. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

My copy is waiting at home, along with apparently Planet Earth 2. Guess I forgot I preordered that as well. Sigh.

Might sit down and play a couple hours tonight, but Horizon and Overwatch might drag me away before too long.

17. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yeah, I gotta pass on the collection with Persona so close. This summer though...lots of KH will be played.

18. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

The shipping notification came a few hours ago, and I'm counting down the minutes until I leave work at 4.

lightning13 likes this.
  19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Imgur Image

GettingSodas and Contender like this.
  20. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Bought my copy during lunch very excited to finally finish KH2

GEM37 and Joe4th like this.
  21. Joe4th

KH2 is probably my second favorite game of all time

22. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Its really hard for me to decide between the two main games, so I usually just say Kingdom Hearts is my favorite ever and by that I just mean the whole thing in general.

ChaseTx, Shakriel and Joe4th like this.
  23. Shakriel

KHII remains my favorite of the series.

24. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Just got to loading screen and AHHH ITS THE DRAMMATICA ARRANGEMENT OF DEARLY BELOVED

I love Yoko Shimomura so much

Shakriel and ChaseTx like this.
  25. Shakriel

Played through the Roxas bit of KHII.