Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 29

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Dodge725

Trusted

I think a lot of the hate comes from the expectations of what the story was gonna be. I know going in I expected a ton of Kingdom Hearts lore stuff throughout but the focus is on the Disney Worlds early on. Once I became ok with that and knew I was going to get the things I wanted by the time it was done, I was more than happy with the game.

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I just didn't enjoy my experience playing it

I know that sounds vague but it is what it is, it wasn't one big expectation vs reality or me completely hating the gameplay or the plot or anything like that, it was a LITTLE of everything put together. I'd get stuck in a cutscene that had little value, then go into combat for maybe 2 waves of enemies with the cheesy Disney ride attacks or whatever, then immediately be in another unnecessary cutscene, then take a few steps forward and have it all repeat. Granted I hadn't gotten that far into it by the time I decided it wasn't for me...but it was just how it all felt together, more than me hating 1 aspect of it. The plot itself I'm sure is fantastic and I won't even knock what I did play of the story, thought it was good and put together well

ChaseTx and billyboatman like this.
  3. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

3 was alright, I was definitely expecting more personally. Idk why, but at the beginning losing all your powers and still being a god was a little off to me. Like you still felt so over powered. The fighting still felt a little floaty. Story was a decent wrap up, but it shouldn't' have taken dlc to finish it up properly. Can't say I'm looking forward to Yozora or whatever that is gonna be..

4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I gotta get dlc? Or maybe it's included in the complete series thing I bought
    :chin:

5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yeah, hopefully you don't have to pay the extra 30 bucks..

6. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Getting the Ultima Weapon in KH3 is grueling

JRGComedy likes this.
  7. ChaseTx

I feel like I can't use Keyblade techniques at all because I have to conserve mp for healing. Really struggling with the Hades cup

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Woahhhhhhhhhhh holy shit

Joe4th and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  9. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

what the fuck are half of those games real?

10. Anthony_

they’re all real bud

Joe4th and dylan like this.
  11. Anthony_

Dark Road is live. You just have to download the update to Union X and then select it from the Union X launcher.

12. ChaseTx

Fighting Ansem and it suuuucks

13. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

Gearing up to re-play KHIII for the first time since launch. Not sure I'm ready for cutscenes every 30 seconds...

billyboatman likes this.
  14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

thought about getting the story DLC for 3 finally, but I might just reply KH2 again instead.

15. Dodge725

Trusted

Anyone play Melody of Memory? Don’t think it’s worth the full $60 but if you like rhythm games, it’s definitely worth it on sale. It’s amazing how much great music this franchise has had and the direction moving forward seems interesting.

billyboatman likes this.
  16. Anthony_

I got it for Switch in a Black Friday sale last fall and haven’t played it yet. I should though.

17. Bane

The spiciest meme

I enjoyed it! Although some songs end up having some bulllllshit in them on higher difficulties lol

billyboatman likes this.
  18. Dodge725

Trusted

It’s a really nice love letter to the story so far and the music. Just be aware there’s no new content until the very end.

19. GBlades

Trusted

Kingdom Hearts 4 announced!

20. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Shit, I’ll need to finally finish KH3

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  21. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

if it looks like that, I don’t care how long the wait is

22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter