Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Waiting on this DLC

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The full collection is on sale for $30

I have to decide whether to dive straight into 3 or play them in order which will take years

Anthony_ and oncenowagain like this.
  3. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

the fuck else you got to do right now? maybe play 1-3 and then go through the others, time permitting.

oncenowagain likes this.
  4. ChaseTx

I'm in the middle of 3 other games right now haha

I never got around to playing 3. Maybe I'll try to do a quick run through of 1 and 2 first though

oncenowagain likes this.
  5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Well you provided no insight into whether it was all new to you and what else was on your plate!

I need to go back and finish 3; maybe after P5 Royal and FFVIIR

oncenowagain likes this.
  6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I got 1.5+2.5 on Xbox for $20 which was nice

oncenowagain likes this.
  7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Any of you playing FF7R, finally got my copy from Amazon. Starting chapter 2 currently. I'm freaking loving it.

8. Anthony_ Apr 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 18, 2020)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Do not dive straight into 3, whatever you do lol

Snoblin and billyboatman like this.
  9. Morrissey

Trusted

There are so many characters that show up in 3 that you will have literally never heard of if you just play the main trilogy. Chain of Memories is really divisive (I couldn't finish it), re:coded is a complete waste of time, and Unchained X is really boring, but the movie version of 358:2 days is important and the other playable ones are at least good.

10. ChaseTx

Birth By Sleep was great. I played a decent chunk of 358/2 Days on DS and enjoyed it. Played a little of Chain of Memories but didn't get very far

11. Anthony_

Dream Drop Distance is also underrated as hell, that game rules

thenewmatthewperry and Snoblin like this.
  12. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Loved COM. Setting up your deck just right is the teets. Sleights and stuff.

13. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

3 was terrible. Cannot state that enough. An absolute pacing mess. Worth finishing if you're invested in the characters though.

14. ChaseTx

I said I was gonna rush through KH1 this time but here I am doing fucking gummi missions smh

oncenowagain and Anthony_ like this.
  15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Haha honestly I think KH1 is my favorite. I've played that one so many times.

After I finish KH7R I'm definitely gonna go back and beat all the data battles in the KH3 DLC.

Haven't even touched those yet.

16. Anthony_

KH2 is still the best, can't be beat

17. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

dylan, DrAlanGrant and gonz (Alex) like this.
  18. Anthony_

oncenowagain likes this.
  19. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Story wise I'd say 1 is the best, game play wise obviously 2 is a little more fun.

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  20. ChaseTx

It certainly goes from pretty convoluted to extremely convoluted in 2. But 2 is a much better game

21. Morrissey

Trusted

If you just take the broad strokes of the plot, it is generally more enjoyable. If you try to follow it too closely it loses a lot of the charm.

22. TomG

Trusted Supporter

I played 1 and 2 when they came out and haven’t touched it since. Is 3 the logical progression I should look at? I’m almost done Nioh 2 so might pick KH up

23. Anthony_

No there’s a bunch of other games that came out between 2 and 3 that you’ll need to play/watch first.

You’ll need to at least watch the cutscenes from 358/2 Days, and play Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and A Fragmentary Passage. There’s more too, to get the full picture you’d need to do everything in this:

upload_2020-5-1_9-1-51.jpeg

TomG and Wharf Rat like this.
  24. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

3 was my most anticipated game maybe ever just based on how strong my memories of 1 and 2 were as a kid and then i was gonna wait a month to buy it but everyone hated it :\ I don't even know anybody who finished 3 including people with just as much love for the series as I had. huge bummer but i'll get to it eventually

25. Anthony_

I liked 3 a lot and thought it wrapped up the Xehanort saga pretty well. It has its problems but it’s worth playing for the story alone if you’re a longtime fan.

ChaseTx and Wharf Rat like this.