Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

I’m playing the tangled world first then doing toy story and it’s just like the movie

2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Sitting down to play it now!

3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

“A heart can live anywhere. Even inside data!”

GEM37 and Joe4th like this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I am so torn on how I'm feeling about this game so far but I AM enjoying it

5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I've been really loving it. The combat is much improved, the worlds look absolutely beautiful, and the story has been interesting thus far. I hope there's a good amount of side-content after the main story.

I need to do a little research on the gummi stuff because I don't think I fully understand all the quests and enemies that show up

6. Bane

The spiciest meme

[​IMG]

Praise the lord it finally arrives, after being delayed a day thanks to a snowstorm

7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Just got my copy and finishing up the updates. I’m so fucking hyped you guys. This is like Christmas level hype as a child for me. Finally.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Major jealous. That’s awesome.

9. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

There are so many things going on with the combat system in this game. I had been playing KHI leading up to this so the contrast between the two is extra stark to me, but wow the layers! I've been playing for 5 or 6 hours and haven't even tried the keyblade switching thing yet. I managed to get past the hour long cut scene last night and by that point I had to finish up cause I work in the morning.
    Can't wait to sit down this weekend and play nonstop!!

VanMastaIteHab and Joe4th like this.
  10. drewinseries

Drew

the 2.9 thing was so good.

billyboatman, PatRFinley and Joe4th like this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Just finished up Monsters Inc. Really loving everything so far. I'm glad there is a lot of primer for the story, because its pretty fucking confusing.

oncenowagain, Joe4th and billyboatman like this.
  12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I just got to Monsters Inc. yesterday. I've been gushing about how much I love it but man, this game really is surprising me. I was worried that my expectations would be too high but it's just hitting on every cylinder for me.

oncenowagain likes this.
  13. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Just got this from target and ready to dive in asap

14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I died at the intro cinematic to Toy Story world.

15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

The quality of this is so impressive. Ear to ear smile while playing this.

iiiii623498 and Joe4th like this.
  16. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

The stepping stones in Olympus are stupid and I had to look up a Youtube tutorial after trying to manually jump from one floating stone to the next. It would have helped if the game told me to use focus in order to jump from stone to stone.

drewinseries likes this.
  17. drewinseries

Drew

Yeah I honestly haven’t been using shotlock or whatever really during combat. There’s already so much going on.

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, I don’t think the focus jumps control particularly well, but the game DOES tell you to use it in that particular spot.

billyboatman and Joe4th like this.
  19. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Okay, it could very well be that I didn't read the instructions closely enough.

20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I really just don’t get shotlocking. And like there’s moments where you’re clearly supposed to use it, but I just can’t do it remotely smooth.

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this is such a minor complaint because I realize it would be hard to get all the original voice actors but some of these impressions of the original are eh.

also some of the lines feel so emotionless.

22. iiiii623498

Regular

I’m amazed at how good a job they’ve done at weaving in all of the side stories. I truly feel bad for anyone who only played the main series

23. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Same complaint that air stepping mechanic is either trash or I suck st this game. Never use it.

VanMastaIteHab and drewinseries like this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm having such issues with the banana flan. Getting the camera right is just not happening.

25. currytheword

Trusted

Very hard reading this thread and not owning this game.