Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 20

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus Christ this GameStop is packed.

billyboatman likes this.
  2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’m so jealous of everyone playing tonight.

3. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

How’d this turnout btw? You ordered the special edition PS4, right?

4. Bane

The spiciest meme

oh, yea I got my confirmation shipping email so I'm in the clear! Only thing is I'm gonna have to wait until it arrives between like 2-6 pm and then spend time actually setting it up lol, but it'll be worth it.

billyboatman likes this.
  5. Dodge725

Trusted

New intro is straight Firaga!

currytheword likes this.
  6. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I got the special edition BBS psp back when that came out. Really wanted this edition, but couldn’t justify two PS4’s. One of the coolest special edition designs I’ve seen for a game/system. Most usually suck IMO

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

The intro is so long omg

8. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Holy fuck these seems like so many new mechanics. I just finished the Olympus world and had so much trouble on the final section of the boss battle because I have no idea how to use this fucking Shotlock mechanic.

9. For anyone who finished Olympus:

After Maleficent tells Pete that’s not the box they’re looking for and to leave it, it shows Xigbar. For me, he started saying something and in the middle of his line it cut out, loaded, and went to the first Riku/Mickey scene. Was this a glitch or did that happen for others as well?

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my boss told me since we don’t have enough work to last the week I’m off Wednesday and Thursday.

That means a 4 day vacation from work and I know what I’m doing. HELL YEAH KH3

billyboatman likes this.
  11. Dodge725

Trusted

That happened to me too.

12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

lmao the “Kingdom Hearts 2.9” title popping up at the start of Olympus had me dying. Nomura going full troll.

GEM37, slowheart and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This was my favorite moment in what I played last night, for sure.

Joe4th likes this.
  14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah that happened for me too. But it still kinda seems like a glitch.

15. Yeah I held out hope that they were just trying to surprise us with a sort of abrupt smash cut but once it didn’t cut back to ol Xiggy when it got back to Sora I was like whelp

Just gonna hope we only missed a line or two

16. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I got my copy at 9pm last night and it came with a defect on the disc :verysad: Not even a scratch on the surface, it's almost looks like a chip in the disc underneath the top layer, I couldn't even play last night. Pretty upset about it, and now I have to work late tonight and then go exchange it for a working disc. I am missing valuable playing time!!

17. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

“Sora, you’re weaker than ever.”

*whips out a fucking neon pirate ship*

18. The gameplay feels good but I have to say the four or five hours I played last night were mostly kinda boring outside of one or two things. Still waiting to be hit in the feels for the first time

19. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Thanks for using spoiler tags. Seriously appreciated.

20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

love how I can just buy this on Xbox one and not have to worry about splitting gaming time with my brother.

instead I choose to split time with him on PS4 because it feels natural to play on the PlayStation.

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

So excited to play this when i get home. Never thought this day would come. Hopefully UPS doesn't fuck me like they did with RE2 and deliver a day late.

billyboatman likes this.
  22. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Just popping into the thread to say that I watched the opening cinematic through tears of nostalgia/joy last night, played up to the first save point before bed, and then woke up this morning unable to get Face My Fears out of my head. Can't wait to get back into it.

23. Just wrapped up the first world and fuckkkkkkk. I’m so happy with this so far.

The combat feels so fluid.

Joe4th likes this.
  24. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

"I wanna play a bit on lunch break" apparently means "I wanna watch 2 cutscenes on lunch break"

GEM37, currytheword and billyboatman like this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Just finished Toy Box. Yeah, this game is incredible. It feels so polished and just excellent.

billyboatman likes this.