Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 19

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

Guess who's on pins and needles waiting to see if their order will be cancelled :teethsmile:

currytheword likes this.
  2. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I have only played KH1 and KH2. I watched this to prepare this week and thought it did a really good job of explaining the super confusing storyline.

currytheword likes this.
  3. currytheword

Trusted

Thank you!

4. Dog with a Blog

Not sure if this was ever posted but I return to it from time to time and it always makes me chuckle

5. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

The only lore video you need

currytheword likes this.
  6. iiiii623498

Regular

I just had a missed call from GameStop and they didn’t leave a message. That’s the only thing I’ve ordered from them in a little while, so this should be fun!

7. currytheword

Trusted

So, anybody playing?

8. Davjs

Trusted

This is tied with my favorite Dunk video, along with FF7 and Assassins Creed is boring.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  9. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Really hoping I get my amazon Preorder early... won’t hold my breath.

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Square released their “official” story summary videos today if anyone’s interested. Doesn’t go too in depth, which is probably for the best.

11. Dodge725

Trusted

Those are really smart because they go in depth into the side games and just mention the basics of the main games which are a lot more likely to have been played.

12. Bane

The spiciest meme

currytheword likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that is the best video on the internet also that song is TOP TIER

currytheword and Joe4th like this.
  14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Btw, we aren’t sharing spoilers in here for a while after tonight right? Like at least a week or so? If not that’s cool. Just wanna be cautious about coming in here if you guys wanna post stuff.

15. drewinseries

Drew

After today I ain't coming back here until I beat it. Safest way.

billyboatman likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

no spoilers until 2020 tbh

17. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

lol good luck trying to advocate against spoilers on this site. I'd stay out of this thread until you finish the game, if I were you. That's what I'm doing for sure. Most people around here think once something is out, whether it's a movie or a tv show or a game, spoilers are fair game. Something about spoiler-tags being too difficult to read or whatever.

billyboatman likes this.
  18. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely stay away for a bit after today then.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

I didn't even realize there was a toon town world in one of the games and that rules so much.

I am watching my brother prepare for the game tomorrow.

20. CobraKidJon

YMMV

21. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Just got a shipping notice. Looks like I’m not playing till Wednesday afternoon :/ booo

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Braving a winter storm to go to my gamestop’s 9 PM release

currytheword likes this.
  23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Strongly considering going to the 9pm release. I’d probably only want to play like an hour or two tonight, but the anticipation is killing me. I don’t know if I’ll be better or worse at work tomorrow having played an hour or two already lol.

24. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Kinda wanna go try and buy a copy at Best Buy even though I already pre ordered on PSN

currytheword likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I really hope this comes to the Switch eventually because I definitely am not buying a PS4 or Xbox just for this game