Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 17

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

No one here is going to post spoilers because we all want to avoid spoilers ourselves.

2. currytheword

Trusted

True dat.

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Final trailer

4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

That trailer is so hyyyyyype

Probably going to cry more than once playing this game.

Joe4th likes this.
  5. Morrissey

Trusted

Was there a single Final Fantasy character in that entire trailer?

6. Joe4th

Not that I can recall but there definitely will be in the game so I don't think that really matters

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Does this trailer spoil the second one at all? I need to finish it still.

8. Joe4th

I don't think there's anything outright spoiling 2 but I would just finish the rest of the games you need to before watching any trailers

9. Morrissey

Trusted

Well, there is a character in the trailer that died in the second, but I guess the "spoiler" is that he is back.

10. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah i'll be honest, i've only fully completed KH1 and KH2 so I was somewhat confused by what I saw. But the trailer was amazing. I have read up on some of the other games, but i'm pretty unfamiliar with the Birth By Sleep story line and those characters.

11. Joe4th

I'd definitely either try and play BBS and DDD or watch a little bit of a lengthier recap because those two are definitely going to be very important

currytheword likes this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

SHOCKER selling through facebook could get you caught

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my brother thought 358/2 days on the PS4 version was the actual game and he got so bummed when he found out it was just a movie lol.

currytheword likes this.
  14. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

We are 20 days away from international release.
    Can I get a [​IMG] ?

15. Morrissey

Trusted

Were the games turned into movies any good though? I wish they hard turned Chain of Memories into a movie.

16. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Please don’t disappoint, please don’t disappoint, please don’t disappoint.

17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Pretty salty there’s only 8 Disney worlds this time. One being fuckin’ Hundred Acre Woods, normally a sub world. My expectations are too high after 15 years.

currytheword likes this.
  18. Joe4th

The worlds look much more substantial than before so I'm cool with it

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

What are the other worlds? Original concepts?

20. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It's starting to hit me that this thing is real. I've been anticipating this game since I was 12 years old.

Wharf Rat, billyboatman and Joe4th like this.
  21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Kind of disappointing that there are only eight worlds and three of them are properties that have been explored before in the series. I know we'll be seeing new parts of those worlds but still, I would've rather had eight totally new worlds if there had to be such a small number of them. Marvel, Star Wars, Wall-E, Up, Brave, Coco, Moana, The Jungle Book, Zootopia, Inside Out, The Rocketeer, hell even The Great Mouse Detective all would've been cool instead. Imagine how weird a Cars world would've been.

The game is still probably going to be great, I just wish we had gotten more new stuff, is all.

billyboatman likes this.
  22. Joe4th

The amount of red tape they have to go through for each Disney world, I get why there's only 8. It took them years to even let Nomura put Toy Story in the game, and that was always his #1 Pixar movie dream choice

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I'm ok with eight Disney worlds, especially because they're bigger than the old worlds, I just wish they were eight new worlds.

billyboatman and Joe4th like this.
  24. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Sorry, but Marvel and Star Wars have no place in Kingdom Hearts. I will argue that till the end of time.

But yeah don’t get me wrong. I’m hyped. I was 15 when 2 came out and now 30 when 3 comes out. It just better answer some questions..

25. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yeah I think there will be at least 3/4 original worlds. Twilight Town, Cable Town and Mysterious Tower are already confirmed. Really hoping Radiant Gardens returns.

ghostedaway likes this.